16. UA

Touya's POV

"Soooo, you excited?'' Shoto asks while laying on his bed.

"Yeah I guess" I say at my desk. "Shouldn't you be doing homework?"

"I don't have anything" He lied.

"Yes you do, don't forget I can look at grades and assignments" I say.

"fine, DAD" He said while walking to his desk to do homework.

The Next Day (they share a room btw)

Class started at 7:30. Everyone came to class early except Shiggy and Broccoli, who both came in late. Guess it runs in the family. It's almost the end of the day so after class we're going to be picked up at 4 so we'll have an hour before then.

"So since we have some time left, we don't we have everyone share what they're going to do this weekend, if you are doing anything" Aizawa said. I looked back to see Shoto raising his hand. I face palmed. "Kaminari" Aizawa called.

"I'm having a sleepover with Bakugou!" He said.

"No your not" Katsuki replied. Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Aww" Kaminari said disappointed.

"It's okay bro we can have a sleepover" Kirishima said to Kaminari.

"Thanks bro" Kaminari said faking crying, or real crying, I can't tell.

Aizawa sighed "Ok Shoto" He said.

"I'm going on a road trip" Shoto said.

"Oh, nice, finally something real, who are you going with? Family? Friends?" He asked. I'm guessing he's just gonna ask Shoto a bunch of questions because it seems like a reasonable thing.

"Family" Shoto replies.

"Nice, so you going to be going too" he says to me.

"Yeah" I say.

"Where are you going?" Aizawa asks.

"Osaka" Shoto replies.

"Oh good, I see you took my advice, I want to talk you after class, Touya" He said to me patting my shoulder. What did I do? I literally did nothing. "Ok, Midoriya"

10 minutes later

Everyone is out of the classroom now, Shoto is waiting for me outside. So it's just me and Aizawa.

"I found out you and Hawks are dating, I had no idea," He said walking towards me. He sat in the chair next to me. I turned to face him.

"Actually, Engaged, or Married. From a government standpoint it's pretty complicated" I said. Fuck yeah, I'm not in trouble bitch.

"Well Fuck. And your adopting a kid'' He said.

"Yeah"

"It was Tohru right?"

"Oh yeah it is"

"That's why your going to Osaka. Hm, that's pretty nice your whole family's coming to celebrate it" He said sounding envious. Ok maybe I am in trouble?

"Yeah, sucks that once we do this the media will know though" I say.

"Oh shit yeah," He says "If you want I can find a way to let your daughter to stay here some days, there is a daycare I leave my daughter there while I work"

"Really? Thanks" I said.

"Your Welcome, and if you want to like have our daughters have a play date here" he gives me his number.

"Yeah of course, I have get going now" I say standing up.

"Ok bye Touya" He says as I walk towards the door.

"Bye, Mr. Aizawa" I said.

"You can call me Shouta or just Aizawa if you want"

''Oh ok, bye Shouta?" I say quickly leaving the door. I'm presuming that was akward.

"What did you do?" Shoto asked.

"Nothing, Come on, We gotta go" I say grabbing his arm to leave. We actually don't have to go so soon, I just want to run away.

Meanwhile....

"Hizashi, I did it!" Aizawa proclaimed. "I got Eri a friend!"

"You did? Great now she can have at least one friend before she starts school" Hizashi said relieved.

"You know the best part!? Her parents are Hawks and Touya, which means we won't have to deal with homophobic parents because they're GAY!" Aizawa said excitingly.

"Yes!" Hizashi cheered. They both hugged.

_________________________________________

Aizawa just trying to find friends for Eri that aren't mean and don't have homophobic parents. What if I just made a book about the adventures of Eri and Tohru? That be so fun to write but at the same probably no one would read it.

Words: 700