8. Talk

Keigo's POV

Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit. I mean it's not a problem that, he is her dad but like.... wait I can use this to my ability. If Touya says no then..... he'll definitely say if Tohru is his IDOL'S Daughter. Wait a minute, how did this even happen? AHHHHH I FUCKING IMAGINED IT, MY PURE, INNOCENT, VIRGIN, EYES. Wait what none of that is true. I'm not pure, innocent, and most importantly not a virgin. Why am I thinking about this come on pull it together.

"I'll get that" Rei says. Get what? What is she getting? She opens the door. Touya comes through the door, quickly hugs his mom and runs over to me.

"Are you okay? Are you alright?" He says grabbing my face. I probably look like a ghost right now.

"Yeah, yeah, I- I- I good" I say. If Tohru is Stain's child, does that mean she has his quirk? Has she even developed her quirk yet?

"Are you sure? You seem-"

"Yeah, now just be quiet, I'm trying to do something" I go back to my laptop and look through Stain's report.

"Keigo, you shouldn't be working right now" he tells me while kissing my cheek. "Wait, why are you looking at....?" He trails off.

"I can't tell you" I say, I can but I don't want to yet. He just watched me over my shoulder. I shut the laptop because he just keeps looking.

"Hello" Shoto says breathlessly walking through the door. "Touya, why- why did you leave me alone?" Shoto gasps for air.

"It's not my fault your slow" Touya says.

"Don't you have asthma?" Shoto gasps out.

"Yeah, I took the elevator" Touya says.

"Keigo, don't we need to get some clothes for Tohru" Rei said.

"Um no we don't have to Fuyumi and Rumi are getting them" I say. Tohru is sitting next to me doing nothing. Literally just staring at the wall.

"Is she staying for long?" Touya asks. Little does he know.

"Yes" Rei says.

"Touya can I talk to you?" I ask him.

"Yeah?" He said confused. He probably thinks I'm mad at him or something. We both walk over to my bedroom, Touya helping me walk.

We sit down on the bed in silence. "Sooo, what is it?" Touya asks.

"I-" how do I word this? "Do- do you want kids?" He looks surprised by the question.

"Only if you do?" Touya says trying to be careful with his words.

"Well ok... I do" I said to him. "And I was thinking of adopting Tohru" I tell him nervously.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asks.

"So you don't" I say.

"No, no, I do, I really do, I want to do that with you" He says.

"That's a, yes?" I ask.

"Yeah" He says and kisses me. The kiss lasts long, but we have to pull away for air. We both get up and walk into the living room where the 3 of them are. Rei looks at us excitingly.

"So yes or no" She asks.

"Yes" I say. She excitingly hugs Tohru and picks her up in the air. Like Simba. Tohru looks confused as fuck.

"Wait, you told her?" Touya asks.

"Yeah" I say. I sit next to Tohru who is currently up in the air. "Come on Touya, don't you wanna say hi" I ask.

"Um sure" he walks over nervously. Rei puts Tohru down next to me. She goes on to goes into my lap. Touya sits on the left of me.

"Tohru" I whispered into her ear. "You know how I said that I was going to adopt you?" I whisper.

"Yeah" she says.

"Well that guy right there is your other daddy" I whisper to her.

"Ohhh, ok so you 1 and he's the other?" She whispered.

"Yup" I say.

"Um, hi" Touya says to her.

"Hi," Tohru says.

''I- what do I do?" Touya asks. I laugh at how nervous he is.

"Your bad at this" Shoto says as he was watching the entire thing.

"Shut up Shoto" Touya says. Oh no he's in trouble now.

"That's mean" Tohru tells him. I start laughing at him.

"I'm sorry" Touya says.

"So uh, why you got this child still?" Shoto asks.

"Their adopting her Shoto," Rei tell him.

"Oh my God, I'm an uncle, cool" Shoto says. He looks like he's thinking of something strange.

"So he's one of my uncle's?" Tohru asks.

"Yeah," I tell her.

"What about Yumi and Rumi? Are they my aunties" Tohru asks.

"Yeah, I guess then you'd have 3 aunts?" I say, including my sister. She nods in confusion. "Which means you have one more"

"Ohh," Tohru says.

"Wait 3 isn't only 2?" Touya asks.

"No, there's Fuyumi and Rumi, and then my sister" I say slowly.

"Oh yeah I forgot you had siblings" Touya says.

"So how many uncles do I have?" Tohru asks even though she's not good with numbers.

"Well, wait Sho. you wanna count Izuku?" I ask Shoto.

"Um I- uh sure" Shoto stutters out.

"Ok then that's also 3?" I question. I wonder if my siblings have partners. Tohru goes out of my lap and sits right infront of Touya.

"How many siblings do you have?" Tohru asks him.

"3" Touya says.

"Hm, nice" Tohru says and keeps staring at him. She continued to ask him small questions.

_________________________________________

Words: 905