10. Shinyo

Shinyo=Keigo's dad

I'll leave comments on what the languages are if your curious.

Touya's POV

We sat in with Tohru trying to entertain her while they set up her room. The patio door slide open and Shinyo walked through. He walked over.

"Hey Touya, is this her" He asked happily. He ponted to Tohru.

"Yup" I say.

"Wow, Hello!" He says awkwardly to Tohru. She turns to him.

"Hi!'' She says then leans into my ear and whispers "who is that?"

"That's your new grandpa" I whispered back.

"Oh, Hello!" She says excitingly.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Tohru!" She replies.

"Hello, Shinyo" Mama says. I didn't even know they knew eachother. He hugs her and sits down beside her.

(Exact seating positions)

We try to acquaint Shinyo and Tohru

We try to acquaint Shinyo and Tohru. Tohru asks him a bunch of questions like she is doing with all of us. After a while Rumi walks out holding Keigo.

"We're pretty much done, I put everything away" Rumi said.

"Is he okay?" I ask referring to Keigo in her arms.

"Oh yeah I'm sure he's fine, the medicine he took is just a little too strong." Rumi says reassuringly. I get Tohru off my lap and pass her on to my mom. "See look he's f-" she tries to stand him up but he just ends up falling on the ground. I rush over to him and sit him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeahhhh, just a tired" he slured. I pick him up and take him to bed. I lay him down. I go back to the other's because I'm assuming he's fine. I hope he is.

"Is he okay?" Shinyo asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure he is. Shouldn't we be having dinner soon?" I asked.

"Oh mierda, me olvidé por completo de eso. (Oh fuck, I completely forgot about that)" Mom said getting up and going to the kitchen.

"Mom!" Fuyumi said shocked.

"cariño, está bien si ella no entiende (honey, it's okay if she doesn't understand)" She says back going through things in the kitchen.

"Really?" Fuyumi asks. "Scheisse (shit)" Fuyumi said.

"Fuyumi don't say that!" Mama says back. I start laughing at her. Shoto does as well.

"What did she say?" Tohru asks.

"She said something bad" Shoto tells Tohru.

"Oh my God, maldito traidor (you fucking traitor)" Fuyumi says to Shoto.

"That's not nice to say bad things" Tohru says to Fuyumi.

"I'm sorry, I'll... try not to" Fuyumi says.

''How many languages do you guys speak?" Shinyo asks.

"Depends on who your talking to" I said over his shoulder.

"Ok you first" Shinyo tells me.

"18" I say.

"God damn, how?" Shinyo asked.

"I was forced to" I say.

"Rei how many do you speak?" Shinyo asks.

"8" she says while preparing dinner. Rumi is helping her.

"You?!" He pints at Fuyumi. Does he know her name?

"Only 6 I didn't want to learn anymore" She says.

"How about you?" He points at Shoto.

"12" he said. He kept playing with Tohru.

"Wow, I feel so stupid surrounded by you people" Shinyo said confusingly.

"It's okay" Fuyumi says and pats his back.

"Should we call Natsuo now?" Shoto asks.

"I heard my name" Natsuo says. Fuyumi, Shoto, and I jumped back.

"When did you get here?" I ask him putting my hand on my chest, he scared the shit out me.

"I've been here for like a minute now, you were too busy talking about languages" He says "did you not notice me?"

"No, you appeared out of nowhere!" Fuyumi said to him. "You scared the shit out of me!" She said.

"Auntie Yumi!" Tohru said.

"I'm sorry, I said I'd try..." Fuyumi trailed off.

"Auntie?" Natsuo asked. Oh right he's oblivious to the situation.

"Touya's adopting this child" Shoto says.

"What!?" Natsuo said. He hugs me. "That's amazing Touya!" He pulls away.

"Yeah so your an uncle now" I say to him.

"Yay!" He says.

"Sup dude'' Rumi says and walks over to Natsuo. She puts her hand out and he fully engulfs her into a hug. "Okay.....?" She says, awkwardly hugging back.

"Yeyayhya" He loudly says cheering noises.

"Yay....?" She says with him.

"Natsuo, Quiet down! She doesn't like yelling" Mama tells him.

"But I'm not yelling" Natsuo says loudly back letting go of Rumi.

"Natsuo!" Mom says in a sinister way. Not really it's just means your in trouble, which is terrifying.

"Fine, fine, where is she?" He asks. Rumi points at Tohru.

"Ahh so your the second uncle" Tohru says.

"Yes, yes I am" Natsuo says going on to the other side to sit on the couch and meet her. She whispers something to Shoto.

"Acceptable" She says. Natsuo looks confused. Shoto definitely told her to say that. "I shall call you, Uncle Nat"

Don't Laugh. Do not laugh.

"Why do you talk like that? It's scary" he says.

"I know" she says.

"Kids, The food will be ready in 20 minutes" Mom says walking into the room sitting on the couch as well.

"Grandma" Tohru says and hugs her.

"I don't think she likes me" Natsuo says.

_________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated I completely had writers block. I had to come up with an ending to this. I couldn't think of one.

Words: 880