14. Family Road Trip

Touya's POV

We sat down at the dinner table eating lunch. Which is rice with vegetarian steak. Rei, Keigo, and Tohru are talking pretty normally, me and Endeavor on the other hand aren't talking at all. Just kinda listening to the conversation. Keigo's phone rings and he steps out to take it. Which makes it akward.

"Daddy" Tohru calls me.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"So this mom" she points to said person.

"Yeah" Where's she going with this?

"And this is your... dad?" She states and questions at the same time. I sigh.

"Yeah" I say annoyingly.

"Ok and you have..... 3 siblings? Or is it 4? Or 5?" She asks. I don't know why she keeps asking these type of things to me. Maybe she's just confused because it's like a big family.

"3 you were right the first time" I say she puts up her fingers to understand the numbers.

"Yumi, Nat, Sho" she whispers. "What about Rumi?" She asks. I can't officially answer that because Fuyumi hasn't officially told Endeavor yet, and I should respect her wishes.

"She's just like a close friend, so she's like an Aunt but not genetically" I say she looks confused by the word "biologically, no that's any better" I say to myself.

"He means she isn't really your Aunt but she'll treat you like she is" Endeavor answers for me.

"Yeah that" I say monotony.

"So like where's the other's?" She asks.

"You'll meet them... eventually.... I mean I haven't really even met them, so don't be offended by it?" I said trying to sound comforting.

"Hmm ok" she said. Right as she does Keigo comes back from the balcony where he was talking on the phone.

"So apparently we were wrong and gay adoption is legal but in Osaka" Keigo says while sitting down "so we'd have to go there" he says.

"That's stupid" Endeavor says.

"Well at least we can" He says back.

"But we can't do it this weekend, we'd have to do it next weekend" I tell him.

"True," He says.

"Wouldn't we have to book plane tickets now then?" I ask.

"Ok yeah that.... OR a road trip!" He says excitingly.

"That's a great idea Keigo!" Mom says in response "we can have a family road trip!"

"Yeah!" He says back.

"Do we have to?" I ask.

"Yeah!" Keigo and my mom say at the same time.

"Ok, ok" I said in defense.

"So everyone? Yumi, Rumi, Nat, Sho, and us." Tohru asks.

"Yeah, but we'd have to ask them first" Mom says.

"Nice" Tohru responds.

"Then it's settled!" Keigo said.

I don't want to do it.

_________________________________________

It's a short one here folks.

Words: 448