12. Nightmares & Meetings

Touya's POV

I slowly wake up, Keigo and Tohru still laying on me. I look out the window, it's raining. It should start snowing in like a month or so.

"Hello" Keigo says to me. I kiss him on the lips quickly.

"Good morning'' I say. I look at the time. It's 6am. Don't know why I woke up so early. It must be school I have to wake up super early. "Wow when did you wake up?" I ask.

"Like 20 minutes ago" He says.

"You slept for 12 hours?" I say.

"I guess so, now that your awake I'm gonna get up" he says and limps to his closet. Tohru isn't really on me anymore she rolled off when we were talking. I slowly get up and tuck her into the blanket. I go into the closet.

"Are you going to work? You can't do that with your casts" I tell him walking behind him.

"Well I am but just a meeting, then I'm coming back. I'm not doing anything else." He says.

"How are you gonna get there? Your wings haven't grow back yet." I ask.

"Endeavor's taking me, don't worry I'll be fine" he turns around to face me.

"I guess, but does it have to be him" I ask. He gives me a weird look. "Fine, it's okay" my mom knocks on the door. I walk over and open it.

"I'm going to start breakfast now, okay?" She tells me.

"Can I help?" I ask.

"Yeah, but what about Tohru?" She asks.

"I don't know, I can leave her a note or something"

"Touya" she stops "She can't read" Keigo starts laughing in the background.

"shut up" I tell him. "I'm sure she'll find out where we are" I go out to the kitchen with her.

Keigo's POV (30 minutes later)

It takes me extra long to take a shower because of the casts I couldn't get them wet. It was so fucking hard. I put of my hero costume and go out to the bed room to do my makeup. I see Tohru awake. She's crying.

"What's wrong" I sit next to her. She hugs me tightly.

"I thought you left me" she said, crying into my sleeves.

"What no, we were just in other rooms" I say to her. I pick her up and bring her to Touya, who is sitting at the table talking to Rei.

"What's wrong" Touya asks sitting up.

"She thought we left her." I tell him. I set her down on his lap. She hugs him and wipes her face. She tries to slowly stop crying. I look down atny phone Enji is already here. "I have to go, bye" I say waving goodbye.

"Bye Kei" Touya says while trying to calm down Tohru. I go to the door and open it to see he's already there.

"How did you- you know what nevermind. Piggyback ride?" I ask smirking.

"Fine, only because you can't walk or fly"

"Yes!" I say.

"No" Touya says from the background.

"Yes" I say back to him. I shut the door. Enji picks me up onto his back.

At the meeting room

Enji is still carrying me on his back. We meet up with All Might on the way. As we all through the door, I slam my head against the door frame. That like really hurt. Enji puts me down not even noticing I did this. Since he didn't warn me of this I fall on the ground. All Might bends over.

"Are you okay?" He asks while kinda laughing a bit. This is when I realized that everyone in the room is laughing.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say standing up and sitting in the chair next to Rumi. Enji sits on the other side of me trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry" he says while fucking laughing.

"Ok now calm down, we have to get started" All Might says straightening himself out. Every does the same. "First of all, the attack at those buildings were from a villain group, we know that they were trying to replicate the works of the League of Villains, we know it wasn't the League of Villains because they have been safely secured at UA...." He went on talking about the casualties and injured (including me). He also put in that the League of Villains and UA helped people at the site of the attack. A bunch of shit.

1 hour later

"... That's all, you can go'' he says everyone dispenses, except Rumi, Enji, All Might, and me. I told Rumi and Enji to stay. All Might just needs to get everything to leave. "Um, what are you still doing here? Do you need something?" All Might asked.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to tell you something" I say.

"Why are you making us stay here? We got shit to do" Rumi tells me.

"Because it's easier to tell you all at once then separately" I tell her. "So, All Might, I saved a girl at the building explosion thing, and I went through her history and her family and... she's Stain's daughter"

"Wait what,'' Rumi says.

"Oh fuck, I can get Aizawa to interrogate her like he did with Eri" All Might said.

"What no, fuck you, mine" I say. That didn't come out the way I wanted it to, but it got the point across.

"He's planning on adopting her" Enji said.

"Oh ok then, you can go ahead and give me any information that on her or Stain from her" All Might said simply. He's so straightforward it's really easy working with him.

"Ok I will" I say. "Let's go" I say to Enji and Rumi. This time Rumi picks me up, bridal style. We walk out the door then the building.

"We are going to go back to your place and talk about this'' Enji tells me.

"Fair enough" I say.

"You know what, I'm coming to" Rumi says. She has work to do, I don't know why she's coming. We all get into the car me in the back of the car.

"So like don't you think it's easier to go to your house" I say to Enji.

"No, I haven't met her properly" he refers to Tohru.

"Whatever you say" I say then start to warn Touya that he is coming over.

_________________________________________

Words: 1064