CHAPTER 32

"So? What really happened?" I asked when we got home.

"Downstairs." he said briefly and then left. Even though I was disgusted I still followed him.

We also have a little warehouse downstairs, that warehouse is near my art room. We meet there when there is a problem or something happens.

Timothy is the leader of our group but I'm still their boss, I'm the one who tells them what to do, but since I've been handling the company I haven't been able to focus on the group.

I formed the group because I needed to and to have some bread against them.

Papa didn't want to allow me to form a group but he still didn't do anything and allowed me to form a group.

When we entered the warehouse they all bowed to us I just nodded and sat in my chair.

I looked around and saw that something was still missing but the door immediately opened and the person I was looking for entered.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, I'm late. I canceled all your meetings so I'm late, I'm sorry." Shaina said, My secretary.

She is my secretary but she also a member of my group.

"It's alright. Let's start."

"Timothy, explain everything you know." I said and he just nodded and then went to the front and opened the monitor. he gave us an envelope so I immediately opened it.

I immediately saw faces and I didn't know them.

"Ate, you need to be careful now and you need someone to watch over you." he said so I raised my eyebrows to him.

"I can handle myself, don't worry about me." I annoyed said but he just looked at me deeply and I knew I could do nothing.

"Wait Timothy, what happened earlier? that's what I want to know first." I said when I remembered him going to my office.

"Kanina kasi..." he said as if he was thinking if he would tell me so I looked at him badly so he would know that I wanted to know what really happened earlier.

"Kanina may nangyaring pag sabog sa tabi ng company natin." he said quickly because he knew I would get angry and I would shout at everyone here.

"What? is anyone hurt? why did you just tell me this right away? what's going on I don't know yet? tell me everything!" I shouted because I'm the boss here but I don't know anything about that.

"You Shaina? You know about this?" I asked so he looked at me and smiled awkwardly and nodded.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me right away? Maybe you forgot I'm the boss here? Why? Did someone get hurt?" I asked but no one answered and they all bowed so only my brother had the courage to answer my question.

"'Yung si Mrs. Chantria nasugatan lang ate." he answered my question so I was surprised because he was referring to the visitor earlier.

"Are you referring to Mrs. Chantria Meriah Anderson?" I asked so he nodded.

"My god she was our guest earlier then I'll know she's injured now? Tell me what really happened!" still angry I said.

"Hoy! Ikaw Excel ipaliwanang mo ang lahat ng nalaman mo." my brother shouted at another member, so he stood up and spoke. They were just the same age as Timothy.

"Ma'am kayo po talaga ang target nila kanina pa, nakita ko kaninang may nagmamantayag sa'yo pero napigilan po namin ito at 'yung sumusunod po sa inyo ay kinulong po namin sa isang warehouse po." he said and I listened.

"Pero po nung papasok na po kayo sa office niyo ay kayo po dapat ang tatapunan ng pasabog pero bigla pong lumabas si Mrs. Chantria at hinila niya po 'yung lalaki kaya po sa labas po sumabog 'yung bomba at nasugatan lang po si Mrs. Chantria at naidala na rin po ito sa malapit na hospital." he said that's why my head hurt so Timothy immediately approached me.

"Ayos ka lang ate?" he asked me but I didn't seem to hear anything.

I was held by my head again because it hurt again, while I was holding my head I suddenly had difficulty breathing. I was immediately grabbed my chest but I still couldn't breathe.

I suddenly fainted and all I could see turned black.

I was surprised because it was dark before, now there is light and I can see something but it is still not bright.

Everything became clear to me and I could see myself when I was young and... Mama.

I immediately cried when I saw Mama and I when I was a child and tried to remove what was tied to my hand. The previous image disappeared and was replaced when I was running out and the wood fell on my face. I cried again because I felt sorry for myself. While crying I heard a loud explosion and I knew it had happened before. I cried again because Mama was still there.

"Ate, ate?!" Timothy wake me up from dreaming.

I got up immediately and found out it was just a dream but I knew in myself that it had happened. I immediately looked around and I was in my room, we had a doctor with us. We are the only three here.

"W-what happened?" I asked tremblingly, I was immediately touched my face and I felt like I was crying so I immediately wiped it.

"You fainted earlier so I immediately called the doctor and took him to your room." he explained.

"Doc. Ano po ang nangyari sa ate ko?" Timothy asked.

"She needed rest because her body is tired. She couldn't breathe earlier because of what she was thinking. I think your sister had trauma in her past, so that's what happened, tired body and to much stress, and a lot of thinking." Doctor explained to my brother.

"And?" Timothy asked.

"I think your sister had a traumatized about her past, and she need therapy." Doctor said that's why I close my eyes again because I'm gonna cry.