CHAPTER 46

SOMEONE'S POV

"Alex Son, kamusta ka?" tanong ng Nanay ni Miller sa kan'ya.

"I'm doing good Mom, but can we talk?" Miller said.

"What is it Alex?" sabi nito at hinawakan ang kamay ng anak.

Nasa sala sila ng bahay at nag-uusap.

"Mom, I know that you and Tita Aubrey is not good terms but why you hate her?" Miller asked her Mother.

"Alex, did you honestly think that I hate her?" she asked emotionally.

"Well... I really don't know b-but you don't hate her, didn't you?" he asked her because he really wants to know.

"I don't. Believe it or not, I am not angry with her." she answered.

"W-why?" he confused said.

"Because she was best friend." she said.

Miller was still quite and didn't say anything and he was waiting for her Mother to tell their story.

"She was my best friend when we were young and I will never mad at her, I did those kind of works because I don't have a choice our boss wants to killed her and kidnapped her daughter to get some ransom from her Dad." she said and he still quite.

"You know what? I felt guilty until now, because I lost my best friend but I don't have a choice to accept it because if you don't accept it you cannot be free again." she said and she wiped her tears. "I wish she's alive, and I felt sorry to Aubrielle because she suffer a lot." she said.

"M-Mom I want to ask you something." Miller said and his Mom looked at him and smiled.

"What is it?" she asked still smiling but there's a tears in her eyes because she was crying when she was telling the story.

"Bakit gusto niyong lumayo sakin si Aria dati?" he asked before she answered his question she smiled at him and hold his face.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt." she said.

"W-Why Mom? Why?" he asked trying to hold his tears.

"Because you become closer to her, and you will be punished by the Head Master because how you closer to her, I know would happen if you and Aubrielle still be closed, you will be punished and I don't want you to suffer." she said.

"Mom, do you think Tita Aubrey is alive?" Miller asked all of sudden.

"W-What do you mean by that?" she trembling asked.

"I think she's alive." Miller told her and Lilibeth is still confused.

"Y-you really think so? How would you say that? Do you have proof or evidence that she's still alive." Lilibeth asked her and still trembling.

"I investigated and I also went to where the explosion happened, and I asked the people there and they didn't find Tita Aubrey's body." he said.

"What else? Tell me more." she said.

"Mom, may kilala ka bang Zane?" he asked and her Mother stopped breathing for a second.

"Y-yes I know him, he's my friend aside from Aubrey. We were best friends." she said and remembering their past.

"Wait, what about him?" she asked.

"Nakita ko siya sa Company ni Aria at may kasama siyang babae and she looks so familiar and her eyes look like Tita Aubrey." he said.

"And what's her name?"

"Chantria Meriah Anderson, but she wants to call her Ria. I investigated her and there's a chance that she's Tita Aubrey." Miller said.

"Can we talk to her?" Lilibeth hopefully asked.

"I don't know, but let me handle this Mom and I'm doing this because of Aria." he said and her mother smiled at him.

"You reall love her, do you?" she asked, smiling.

"Yes Mom, I really love her and I will do all my best to protect her and make her happy." he said that's why her mother hugged him.

"Paano na ang inuutos sa'yo ng Tito mo?" Lilibeth asked when they let go their embrace.

"Hindi ko gustong mangyari ang inuutos niya, pero kayo ang mapapahamak kapag patuloy ko siyang pinoprotektahan, hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko." he said and hold his head because of frustration.

"Son, just go... Protect your girl and we'll be fine." she said and hold her son's shoulder.

"Mom, how'd you so sure that you'll be fine?" he asked and tears dripping from his eyes.

"Dahil kukuhain ko na ang dapat ay satin." she said but Miller look at her with a question eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Your Tito Cooper is the second child of our father and I am the oldest, but your grand father likes Cooper that's why they have the same name," she said. "Okay I tell you the story, meron kaming pinaka Head Master and favorite niya si Dad, kaya nung namatay siya binigay niya lahat ng ari-arian niya at sa kan'ya lahat napunta ang negosyo niya, kaya ayon yumaman kami doon na rin nasira ang pagkakaibigan namin ni Aubrey at Zane dahil kami na boss nila, pero hindi lang iyon ang dahilan kung bakit nasira iyon dahil meron pa wala lang ako sa katayuan para sabihin 'yung about do'n. Ako ang panganay na anak, pangalawa si Cooper at ang pangatlo ay si Caster, pero dahil ako ang babae wala sa'kin ang atensyon ni Dad at puro sa kanila kaya noong nawala siya kay Cooper napunta lahat." she told him about the story.

"So gusto mong mabawi kay Tito ang lahat?" he asked.

"Yes, dahil sinabi sa'kin ng abogado na ako ang panganay kaya may karapatan din ako." she said.

"Wow Mom, I don't know about this before, but now I know that we have the power against them, I will sure that Aria will be safe." he said and her mother smiled at him.

"Just show your love towards her and make her priority." she said.

"Yes Mom, thank you. You really think that she'll forgive me?" he asked.

"Of course, just love her and she'll be forgive you." she said so Miller approach her and hugged her.

"Thank you Mom, I love you." he said, smiling.