" The Eagle And The Lion"

Cedric's POV:

I don't know what happened to me back there. I was having a good time with Cho, and then I saw her with that idiot and I froze. I felt so... angry and jealous. There, I said it, I feel jelous. I couldn't even look at her, but it's just that I couldn't see her happy with somebody else. I know that's selfish, but I don't care.

I didn't talk to Cho on our way back. She seemed really angry at me as well, but I said nothing. I honestly didn't care. I still love her, but she's different now. She's always selfish when I'm around Clarissa, and I don't like that. It's almost like she believes I belong to her or something. When we got out of the carriage, she walked as fast as she could.

"Wait, Cho, what's wrong?.". I said, running after her.

She rolled her eyes. "Really, Cedric? I can't believe it. I really wanted to believe there was nothing between Argent and you, but I was wrong. As soon as you saw her with Grant, you froze and you let go of my hand like if you didn't want her to see that. And then you barely looked at her, because you were jealous. Am I wrong?". She asked.

" What are you talking about? Look Cho, I'm not jealous. Clarissa is my friend, and that's all she's ever going to be. I am not jealous, she can be with whoever she wants, and I don't care, okay?". I said, trying to take her hand, but she just got away from me.

"Well, I don't believe you. Just...go. I need to be alone, okay Cedric?". She said, turning away from me.

I watched her leave, but I didn't follow her. I wasn't in the mood to deal with a jealous girlfriend. And I definitely didn't want to talk to Clarissa and her new stupid boyfriend. So I just went for a walk. I went to the lake, and I sat at the place where Clarissa and I practiced the spell for turning the stone into a dog. It was a calm and beautiful place, and you could see the entire lake and the mountains from there. I just sat there and I looked at the sky. I didn't think about anything, I just closed my eyes, and I lay on the ground. I don't know for how long I was there, but the sun was already coming down. I stood up and headed back to the castle. When I was almost there, I saw James, Ernie, Isaac and Alex. They were laughing, so I decided to join them. We sat at the Hufflepuff's table to have some dinner.

"And the golden boy is all by himself. What happened to the two girls in your life?". Joked James, and the others laughed.

I smiled. "Nothing. I actually need space. They are driving me crazy". I said, eating some potatoes.

"Yeah, right. Something happened, I know you. But it's okay if you don't want to talk about that mate." Said Isaac, smiling.

I smiled back and we changed the subject. They all told me how great their day was, so I lied, and I told them mine was wonderful as well. Then we talked about the Tournament. We haven't talked about that, since the second task was about 3 months away. I told them I haven't figure out the clue, and we started discusing that. I was laughing when I saw Clarissa walking really fast in my direction. Shit. This won't be nice.

"Can I talk to you? ALONE.". Said Clarissa, heading to the corridor.

"Good luck mate. You're really going to need it". Said James, patting me on the back.

"Shut up.". I said, following Clarissa.

She stopped walking once we were in the corridor. Some students were staring at us, and I noticed Ron Weasley was staring at me like he wanted to kill me.

"What the bloody hell was that?". She asked. She looked furious. " Yesterday we were listening to some music and having a good time, and then now you aren't talking to me? What the hell Diggory?".