A Much Needed Vacation

My revenge wouldn't be played out until two days later. It was a Thursday afternoon and I needed to run some documents over to the court house. After leaving them with the receptionist I walked down the hall to Andy's office. Seeing it empty but the door was unlocked, I let myself in and got situated for my revenge. I unbuttoned my blouse and hiked my skirt up as much as I could, making sure he would be able to see the lack of panties underneath. I perched myself on his chair and waited.

He walked back in five minutes later and stopped short, pupils dilating as he took in the view in front of him. "You certainly kept me waiting long enough, Mr. Barber." His quick intake of breath and the obvious tent forming in his pants gave me confidence to continue. "I told you, two can play at this game. Are you ready for your turn?" Words seemed to escape him and all he could do was nod. I grabbed him by his tie and led him over to his chair, sitting him down. I placed myself on his lap and he pulled me in for a kiss. I let his hands work their way up and down my body, one traveling up to massage my breast while the other one worked its way under my skirt. He moaned when he found I wasn't wearing any panties and that I was already soaking wet. I smirked into the kiss and got down from his lap. He growled when I released his lips but was cut short when he saw I was crouching under his desk. Pulling his chair in a little to provide me better access, I brought my hands up to his belt, unclasping it and removing him from his pants.

He was already rock hard and I took as much of him in my mouth as I could, pulling him in until he hit the back of my throat and I gagged. I heard him moan from above me as I started working him with my mouth, alternating between sucking and licking, using my hand on the part of him that couldn't fit in my mouth. I could tell he was close as he put his hand on the back of my head, guiding my movements as he thrusted erratically in my mouth. I stopped when I heard the phone ring and I heard him curse Laurie's entire existence. Once he had answered the call and was distracted by whatever conversation they were having, I started up again, this time ruthless in my attempt to bring him to completion. I carefully drug my teeth down his shaft and he slammed his hand on the table, making up some bullshit excuse about something falling from a shelf. I wasn't sure if she bought it because I certainly wouldn't have but they kept talking. It only took two more minutes before I had him moaning through his release, assuring his wife that he was fine but that he had a last minute staff meeting that he had to go for. He hung up with her and pulled me from his desk. "That wasn't very nice." I grinned as I buttoned up my blouse and straightened out my skirt.

"Really? I think that was the nicest thing I've ever done for someone. I think I deserve some award."

"Oh you most certainly do..." But our conversation was cut short by my phone ringing. I checked it, praying it wasn't another body but finding no comfort in the fact that it was Charlie's school. Andy was also getting a call. I took mine out in the hallway.

"Katherine Hemlock." I said in way of a greeting.

"Yes Miss Hemlock this is Principal O'Shaughnessy calling from Woodbridge High School. I need you to come in for a meeting. It concerns Charlie." Fucking great...

"Yes sir, I'll be right there." I said before hanging up. Andy had left his office at this point too. "Did you also get a call from the lovely principal at the boys high school?"

"Yep... Wanna carpool?"

"Sure. It gives me accountability to not kill him on the car ride home." I said as we left the courthouse. We got to the school fifteen minutes later and were escorted into the principal's office. There before us sat Charlie, Jacob, some other boy who was sporting a black eye and a busted lip, and who I can only assume were the boy's parents. You've got to be kidding me.

"Thank you for getting here so quickly." Principal O'Shaughnessy said from behind his desk.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at Charlie.