I Get to Love You

I was in the bathroom at the courthouse, adjusting the dress that I had picked out for today. I felt like there was nothing that I could do that would make me look less like beached whale at eight months pregnant. Charlie knocked on the bathroom door for probably the fourth time in ten minutes. "I swear to God Charlie, knock one more time and I'm flushing your head in the toilet like I threatened to do when you were younger." I shout through the door.

He cautiously opens it

He cautiously opens it. "The justice doesn't have a lot of time right now. If you're going to do this, you need to stop messing with your dress and get out there and marry him." He was right. It was now or never.

"Ok, let's do this." I say and grab the little bouquet that Andy had picked up from a flower shop on his way in. Charlie escorts me into the Justice of the Peace's office where Andy was waiting for me in front of the officiant's desk, Jacob was next to him, standing in as his best man. Jimmy and Walker had been nice enough to be here to be our witnesses. The Justice started the ceremony, keeping it short and sweet.

This day was nothing like I had dreamed it would be when I was younger but after everything that had happened, and all that was missing from this day, this is exactly as it should be, us, surrounded by our family, declaring our love for each other and promising the future to each other. Within fifteen minutes we are declared husband and wife and share our first kiss as a married couple. We signed the marriage certificate and then Walker and Jimmy did as well and it was done. It amused me that woman planned their whole lives for something and spent an exorbitant amount of money on something that could only be appreciated for a day. This was perfect.

Afterward we invited the others to join our little family for lunch but they both had to get back to work so it was just Andy, Charlie, Jacob, and me. Lunch was really nice, just the four of us at our favorite diner. Afterward we went home to grab our bags. Andy and I had decided to bring the boys with us on our little weekend honeymoon thing as we had no one to look in on them and I still didn't feel comfortable leaving them home alone.

So we grabbed our bags and hit the road, arriving in Virginia Beach by dinner time. Andy checked us in and gave room keys to the boys. "You'll have your own room, but it's right next door to ours so be smart with whatever you choose to get up to. Or be sneaky. Either way, I don't want to be able to hear it."

"I think we should be having this conversation with you." Jacob jokes, pointing between me and Andy.

"Ha ha. Funny. But seriously, be smart. Stay in the hotel. We found one that has tons of stuff for you to do so you wouldn't be bored while we do married couple things," they both grimaced at that, "Oh not just that. Grow up. But while we're on that note, yes we have adjoining rooms. Please knock. I don't want you to see anything, you don't want to see anything, so let's practice manners and either knock or text before venturing into the newly married couple's room."

"Gross!" They both say.

"Just remember that feeling before you forget what I just said."

"Can we go down to the pool?" Jacob asks. I look st Andy who nods.

"Just don't be out too late." I say as they run to the door, throwing a quick goodbye over their shoulders.

"We're finally alone Mrs. Barber." Andy says with a wink.

"Not quite. They're still in there room." We hear them hurrying around to get changed and then leave, shutting the door behind them with a slam. "Now we're finally alone, Mr. Barber."

He moans and sits down on the edge of the bed, pulling me towards him. I do my best to straddle his lap but the eight months pregnant belly is making it a little difficult. I finally give up, laying down on the bed next to him.

"This is ridiculous. I had no idea I was going to get this big. I'm not even nine months pregnant yet. I'm going to be huge."

"I think you're beautiful."

"Shut up and kiss me." I say, smiling.

"As my wife commands." He says before laying me out and removing my clothes. I did my best to assist him. As much as I loved when Andy was rough and dominating, when he took his time and worshipped me, I came apart so completely, it was other worldly.

He gently pressed into me, carefully sheathing himself until he was completely surrounded by my heat. He made sure he was fully settled before pulling himself almost all the way out, repeating this multiple times before I was a quivering mess.

"Stop teasing," I whined.

He laughs. "This isn't teasing. Do you want me to tease you?" I shake my head. "Use your words love."

"No Andy, please don't tease me."

"As you wish." He says before thrusting back into me, causing me to arch my back, my breasts pushing up into his chest. He knew exactly what I like and it didn't take him long to make me into a moaning, begging mess.

With one last thrust, I cried out, clenching around his cock as I came. The tightening on my walls around him brought him release, filling me. He rolled over, laying by my side and pulling me into him.

I snuggle my head into his chest, wrapping an arm around his torso. "This is heaven." I say sleepily, as I yawn before shutting my eyes and drifting off into a peaceful sleep, the rhythm of his heartbeat lulling me into the abyss.