THE PLAN (year 2026)

YEAR 2026

BLACKPINK's disbandment breaks all  the social media platforms by storm globally. All of the news around the world made it to headline as some fans grieve while others gave their farewell with a happy comments to the group for finally leaving YG Entertainment that made their group being mistreated despite being the bread and butter of the agency.

It was a night before the day of their 10th year anniversary as Blackpink where the four made their final decision. Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa already made up their mind while Rose' was the only person in the group who had second thoughts but at the end of their deep conversation, Rose had finally came to realize what's been the group kept on telling her beforehand.

"Are you sure about this Lili?" Jennie asked Lisa in the middle of their dinner on their group's apartment.  The youngest seems her mind was away when she suddenly felt a nudge beside her making her trance came back.

"I mean.. You didn't accept any offers anymore here in South right? What is your plan after?" Jennie continued as Lisa just glanced after her first question and bring back her gaze to the thing she is playing with her fingers.

"I'm going back to Thailand" Her short reply without looking at her members.

"what?! when? why?"  Rose' surprised question as she holds Lisa's left hand while the Thai beauty's  right hand was playing her fork for minutes while intently looking at it. Lisa's heart are debating since morning. She's so sure that she wanted to leave YG Entertainment for sure but the thought of leaving her members kills her especially Jennie. Lisa is the type of person who will not show her real feelings out of the four. She is the happy pill and the rain of sunshine among them. She never get mad or scold them seriously. There are time that she and Rose' were into the fist and fight but they won't last the day without reconciling with her best friend. The thought of losing each of her members doubting her decision but she has to face the fact that being in a decade as the Blackpink's main dancer and 14 years as their youngest member needs to come to an end. She is  already 29 years old and getting older and the fact that lots of new girl groups with potential to become like them but younger suffocates her.

"Next week" her short answer in almost whispered that made everyone gasps.

"and you're just telling us now?!" Jennie's angry voice echoed throughout the room.

"Is there a specific reason Lis? Is it about the hate comments they will throw at us after?" Jisoo's calm soft voice makes Lisa looks up and a bright smile as a facade in her heart ache masked on her face.

"What? hate comments? Me? No..no Chu..You knew I was the best in handling those!" She smirked but avoid Jennie's intense gaze.

"Is it about me?.. us?"  Jennie asked in a low tone but never left Lisa with her cold gazes.

"Jen" Rose' warned her friend but Lisa is too quick to made up a reason like a hobby on her just to end the topic that she's been avoiding.

"Are you serious Nini? We've been talked about it last week come on! I mean guys! I've been here half of my existence! Isn't it enough reason to go back home? And -" Lisa sigh secretly and stood up to get the soda inside the fridge.

"I accepted the offer to be a mentor on this top dance show in Thailand and to tell you they tripled my net salary that YG's giving me" She closed her eyes for a lie and thankfully nobody gonna see it as her head is inside the fridge. Yes she's been offered to be a mentor in the number one dance show in Thailand but the offered salary is the same because Lisa never looked at the contract salary offer as long as it is all about dancing. Dancing is her life.

"wow!" Jisoo stated to lessen the tension and no one follows.

"How about you Chaeng? your decision is final isn't it?" Jisoo added.

"Well yeah. I've thought about it like whole night just thinking about my decision." Rose said.

"she even literally went to my house at 3am  just to tell me she can't sleep like-what the hell Chaenga, my babies are sleeping?!"

"But you were still awake that time dumbass! I mean your eyes were bigger than your normal eyes! I even thought you cried!" Rose' almost choke as she realized she almost spilled Lisa's hidden personality when Lisa gave her a quick dagger look.

"you cried?!" Jennie's concern to Lisa with her soft voice was too obvious that Jisoo needs something to drink after choking at her own saliva.

"But you know-offers left and right so I don't need to worry. We're Blackpink after all" Rose' fake a chuckle as she continue that made Jisoo mouthed thank you at her to lessen the awkward situation.

Rose's career has been so successful with her members that before even deciding to quit YGE, she's been bombarding  different offers from Korea and outside the country. But she wanted to pursue singing along with modeling. Rose' already has something in mind to choose but she doesn't want to talk about it yet to other members.

"And you?" Jisoo referred to Jennie as she lightly kicked the main rappers leg beside her under the table when she noticed her sad but intense gaze to the Thai beauty while Lisa's been laughing to what Rose's been telling her.

"Ow.. w-what is it again?" Jennie stuttered that caught everyone's attention.

Jennie is the best when it comes to being focus. Once she wants something to do, she will give her best to learn and give the best performance for the best outcome. She is so outspoken with her comments and suggestions especially when she find even a little thing that can create a flaws with all of her member's performance and hers.

But when it comes to her true emotions, Jennie is the type that will think other's reactions first before hers. if something will complicate her and will receive negative impacts with her fans or other people, she will never do it even if it means that her happiness will be at risk.

Despite of her bitch and strong aura, Jennie is the sweetest and most thoughtful member between them. She will make sure her members health and security even their standing in all social media platforms. She is also the bravest to prank their boss YG when it comes to her members but when the people around them, Jennie is the shyest one.

"is that even a question Chu?.. you know of all people here that this decision were planned years ago." She said proudly as her one eyebrows raised.

"But you-" Jennie added and stopped turning her body sideways to have the full view with her best friend and sauna buddy Jisoo. Jisoo knew Jennie very well. she's already 30 years old and her best friend is 29. Their friendship since their debut days was inseparable that they knew each other well than their own families.

"Don't you dare give me that look Jendeukie! We're getting old so dancing a teen-like vibes  might be not suit us anymore! Even the people wants us to be Blackpink until we reach 60's won't give us the happiness we deserve. It gives me goosebumps that at our age, we should be baby sitting our own children not dancing along with some teen-like vibe. It gave me goosebumps! But at people's mind we are still Blackpink even when we go on our own paths in life"  Jisoo drunk her water left in the glass when she choked again as she saw Lisa and Rose' slowly standing with their slow clap while Jennie laughed at their actions.

"what a speech MC Chu" Lisa joke while faking a cry. Jisoo threw a grape on her and to Rose' that made them laughed.

Jisoo maybe the 4D personality among the four but like Teddy Park once said, she's a street smart. She can easily adopt with every situation and surroundings. She will think carefully on every actions she will do and every words she will spill even if it's too much as long as you will learn. She's the oldest but she's half of the crackhead duo together with their youngest, Lisa.

Lisa and Jisoo have similarities when it comes to their real emotions. She never shed a tear in front of her members knowing that she should be the strongest because of being oldest. She's like a mom to them at times but most of the time, Jisoo is like the youngest when they are all together especially with Lisa.

Jennie is her best friend but Lisa has a special place in her heart . She looked at Lisa as her younger sister that needs some care for having no single relative in their country. Despite Jisoo being the youngest on her own family, she tried her best to fulfill the duty of being the eldest even if Jennie fulfilled most of it. She looks up Rose' as her sister as well but she knew very much that Rose' is the most lovable in the group and she can handle herself alone unlike Lisa.

Even important events that Jisoo has since they were rookies, she will invite Lisa first knowing she will be alone in their dorm with nowhere to go.

It's the best when it is the four of them but maybe getting older needs to break that philosophy they have. Globally, they are the most known female group, the most iconic, talk of the town for the decade, best group for the past 5 years and Best Girl Group of all times and many more achievements being a girl group, solo projects. modeling, endorsements and etc. They are the world's famous girl group who achieved those milestones awards through the years that no one ever does or will do.