SWING FOR TWO [JENLISA]

LISA

Did I made myself proud? Definitely.
Did I just came out? Absolutely.
Will I ever gain respect to other people? I don't care anymore.  As long as my parents are smiling proudly at me makes everything so peaceful inside me.

But will Jennie accept it? Did I just make her name that loud? Of course! Did I make a big mistake? I don't know anymore. It just came out all of a sudden. The deal with myself was to come out and not to confessed. But how come my mouth has its own life and told everything what my heart really wants to be said and done? I guess it makes my heart jumps out from happiness but how about Jennie?

My mind is now debating whether I made the right decision or it made Jennie's peaceful life miserable?

What have I done?

I was dumbfounded as soon the interview ended. Still sitting on my hot chair for hour makes me want more minute to think of what just happened. They still not turning off their lights but my mind is out of nowhere for the thing that I did.

Should I make a call about that? Are they even watching? Did she got mad?

                               Those were the questions I kept asking myself. Yeah I should make a call.

i smiled at the crews who have those smiling faces at me and Ella's busy with someone talking about something. I was about to ask them if I should go and make a phone call with my other members about what happened but they are too busy to be interrupted so I decided to go for a quick call without noticing by someone.

I was about to headed my way as fast as I can when  my feet felt stuck and my body froze.
      No it can't be.

My heart started to beat rapidly as the pair of cat eyes staring back at me. 

She's here.

If only I can read her mind and those looks give me some positive vibes, I would definitely run and lock her into a tight embrace but I don't have any idea with her poker face. She is a hallway away from me and it doesn't give me an assurance to find what's in it.

"monkey!" Rose' came from behind with Jisoo. Thank God!  She quickly run towards me and jump up breaking the intense staring contest between me and Jennie.

"ghad I miss you dumbass!" Rose' quickly recovered herself and let go from my embrace and jump off from me before I might get numb and let her fall her ass down. I look back at her and she still staring while Jisoo is trying to pull her arm to make a step.

"hey you headline Queen! you are trending worldwide just so you know!" Jisoo said as she embraced me with a strong force. It is like my eyes can't get out again in a spell to a pair of cat eyes staring back at me while answering Chaeng and Chu's questions. As the gap between me and the person I really missed keeps on getting nearer, I could now guess what's on her mind.

"hey" she said then gave me a timid smile.

"hi" I simply answered and scratch my nape remembering how I embarrassed her name in front of the national television.

"can we talk?" she asked and I am really expecting it but I noticed something.
            Did she just bite her lower lip?

"of course. I..I think I owe you an apology" I said and she slowly walk towards me and pull me hand to follow her in a quick pace.

Finally! she stops and let me run after my breath. She has smaller limbs but she really walk faster than I thought. But the negative thing, she let go of my hand. Why did I make the hallway longer so it would be longer for me to be hold by this dumpling?

I saw her sigh in deep while her back facing me. She remains standing like that but I let her for the thought that she might be thinking hard about the situation. It is awkward with all the silence between us and I can't help it anymore but to break the ice first.

"Jen I'm sorry if I dragged your name down with that

"Jen I'm sorry if I dragged your name down with that. It was all came all of a sudden. I didn't mean that way" She slowly looked at me with a confused reaction.

"you didn't mean that? enlighten me" She commanded. Oh ghad! I missed the bossy mandu!

"I..i mean. yes I mean every word but saying your name is out of the plan. I just want to come out nothing more" I defended myself.

"You sounded like you regret it" She asked and I saw her lip biting again and it really turns me on.

"No..no.. Of course not Jen. Ghad Jen you know how much I want to claim you since 2017!"  I argued with a slight of irritation on how Jennie's reaction won't give me any clues if she wants it or embarrassed about it.

"I just want to apologize for admitting all of it without your permission." I said almost whispering.

Jennie saw it.

Her beautiful cat-eyes expression changed as she turn her back again on me. She slowly walk leading me to somewhere around the garden. She spotted the black and gold with swing at the near middle corner where a small fountain located as she sit and tap the available seat next to her.

I sigh and gave her a timid smile.

"I missed you" she said that made me starstruck. Jennie is a sweet young lady since we met. She is the sweetest person in all of us despite of her strong aura. She's clingy too! That's one of many reasons I fall for her. Despite of our contradicting attitudes, we have the same characteristic that makes me irritate when we are having our fights. We are both these type of people that never voice out what we really feel with each other. We are more on action than tell it all out especially Jennie. I am not the clingy and sweet type but the thoughtful one who looks out on her even from afar when in public.

"I want to be honest Lisa." She started as she fidgeting her fingers while intimately looking at it while I stare at her when she started to speak.

"When you made that confession in front of us, I don't know what to feel. There are different emotions mixed inside of me. I even asked myself on what do I really feel after that. Scared? Frightened? Happy? Joyful? I don't know. But I was sure back then than I was surprised. Really surprised. But in a positive way. I never ever thought about this bravery from you. If that confession will dragged me down? I don't care anymore Lisa. I mean we're not Blackpink anymore. Those who supports us matters more. I mean Blinks or JenLisa's. We have them. So If you really mean it, you made me really proud Lisa. You've grown much more than I did"

Her words. She never fail to make me feel grateful with her words. The smart cat girl we used to know is still the smart Jennie in front of me. She never failed to amazed me with how she explain things even when it comes in our performances and routines.

"Are you just going to stare all night?" She said that made me back to my senses.

"You always makes me speechless with your words Jen and I missed you more." She smile. And this time it is genuine.

"Well.. ahmm.. to- to answer your question.." She is stuttering and it is cute. Knowing Jennie, she always stutter when she is getting shy with her answer and unsure with how I will react to it.

wait- she will answer now?  that fast?  oh shit!

My heart started to panicked. Realizing that Jennie will answer my confession awhile ago but before she answered me, the mighty turtle rabbit Kim came interrupting the moment I've been waiting for.

"hey you two! your daughter Ella wants to see her parents!" Her heart-shaped lips smiling not even knowing that she just ruined the moment.

"KIM JISOO!"