START

A long walk from the entrance of a well made arch of flowers on the door frame leading in a big garden that can accommodate hundreds of visitors with the sound of a cold voice from a guy who is singing a lovely English song which I am not familiar...

A long walk from the entrance of a well made arch of flowers on the door frame leading in a big garden that can accommodate hundreds of visitors with the sound of a cold voice from a guy who is singing a lovely English song which I am not familiar with as the cold breeze of the night follows. Walking down seeing smiling faces from side to side, I never felt this way for years. I am happy. My heart is genuinely happy.

And there she was,  in her long white tube- gown, fitting her curve body as her long wavy hazelnut hair down fits her well. Her heart-shaped lips are very obvious as she smiles to the people she sees while walking down the aisle holding a white dozen of roses on her hand.

I felt a grip on my arm that made my gaze to the bride got interrupted.

"Jisoo is the prettiest bride I've seen in as of now" I look at my right and how her eyes started to sparkle with liquid forming inside.

"you might ruin your make-up if that started to fall" she chuckled and quickly looked up to stop her own eyes from crying. I watch time getting slow-mo from the first time we met, thew way she broke the rule just to have a conversation with a foreigner like me, how she fought with some Korean girls that bullies me for being a Thai, how she corrected my choice of Hangul words, correcting my tone and the way I pronouncing word... and how I started to fall in love.

"You will still be the prettiest in a bridal gown"  It came out all of a sudden. Not that I needed to say that but my mind imagines how Jennie would fit a long white gown, walking down the aisle to meet me at the altar.

She smiles. Her cold palm reaches my cheek.

"I love you" she mouthed as I take the opportunity to kiss her forehead.

"This isn't your wedding. I am hoping you both know that." Rose' whispered to the both of us and we were back to the main event where Jisoo and Hae-in held their secret marriage inside our home. Her family, some of her trusted friends, Chahee and Maeng, Teddy and our own set of friends are here. They don't want their marriage to be broadcast on National TV so we decided to let them use my father's resort in Koh Samui on our own. Just for their wedding.

"Did dad told the crews that videos and cameras are not allowed? Someone stealing videos of the wedding" My brows crossed and looked at where my step-sister Diana whispered beside me. She pouted to the right side of us where the glass wall can be seen from the outside what is happening from the inside. And she's right. Some guy from the kitchen team is filming the wedding secretly but too obvious in Diana's eyes.

My sister was about to stand up which I stopped her that made her flinch. I stood up and tap her shoulder for her to sit.  "let me" I said and she was about to stop me but I didn't bother to let her stop me but continue making my way inside the hotel. 

Two guys are laughing while still filming not aware that I am already inside walking towards them while the others already bowed their heads as soon as I arrived.

"I am very aware that the rules from my father are very clear. This event is very private so if I were you,give me that phone or the entire kitchen team will suffer termination from your mistake."

I saw him swallow a lump on his throat and his eyes widen in shock.

"I am so sorry Miss Lisa, I didn't mean to..I just wanted my family to see it" He bowed 90 degrees and his voice are so sincere to apologize while giving his phone to me. It was still filming for almost 10 minutes and I deleted it. I searched for his gallery and when I saw everything's clear, I tap his shoulder and what I did made him shock.

"there, your family will believe you" He smiled and bowed to thank me as I took a selfie of us.

"please. no filming of this event, everyone who caught filming by reviewing the CCTV later, will be sue and trust me, you will never win." I heard the lady guard said as I smiled timid at her then walked back to the event.

"is everything okay?" Jennie asked as she worriedly scan my face.

"everything's fine" I smiled at her and mouthed thank you to Diana.

"you may now kiss the bride!"

Everything's perfect. Jisoo and He-in's tears of joy can be seen as I hold Jennie's hands in mine.
"i love you" I mouthed as soon as she looked my way. "i love you more" she answered.

"so when are you two gonna marry?" Rose asked out of the blue in the middle of Jisoo and Hae-in dance.

"guess what? we just got back!" I sarcastically answered that made the two girls laughed.

"anyways so what's the plan after this? I needed to get back as soon as possible. I have lots of offerings here and there from different music company" Rose expanded.

I just shook my shoulder and my mind crossed to what's Jennie's plan. I already signed a contract to be one of the judges in an upcoming biggest dance battle here in Thailand and some businesses to open and operate. That means Jennie and I will be separated again right? Just by thinking of it makes my heart clenched in pain.

"Jennie? any plans?" Rose asked that makes my heart beat almost collapsing but not hoping. I know she has a lot of offer too for being a business woman herself and one of International Ambassadors. Chanel never left her as her name gives justice to the increasing sales since Jennie became of their stakeholders.

But my mind blew away and I felt my spirit departed from my body when Jennie answered Rose straight to the point.

"I am staying"