Then It's A Date

Kaminari POV:

You should text her, see if she wants to hang out. She would probably say no, after all it is me asking her, why would she want to hang out with just a stupid idiot, that would probably be really boring to her. Just do, if she says no just make up an dumb excuse or something, she might fall for it.

Kaminari reaches for his phone, after finding Jiro's contact he reads the short part of their last conversation. As Kaminari reads through the messages he remembers all that had happened last year. All the villain attacks, all the trouble they went through as a class, but overall he remembers the good part. All the friends he'd made, the sports festival, the song they performed at the school festival. But now he wanted one of those friends to be more than just a friend.

'Hey Jiro!'

'I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime this week'

'You know before we go back to school'

I-is that ok? Was it too forward? Oh god, what does she think? Should i have called her instead of texting her?

*read*

He was about to find out.

Jiro's POV:

*phone pings*

Huh? Who's texting me? Pikachu? Really? Why? He wants to hang out, like just the two of us?

'Sure! what where you thinking'

She sends back anxiously waiting for his response.

'What about tomorrow or some other day this week?'

'Are you free?'

He responded, I'm free tomorrow. We can hang out. Wait, why do I suddenly feel flustered, what's going on.

'Yeah I can hang out tomorrow'

'What time?'

Why would I leave the time of the date up to Kaminari... wait why did I just call it a date, it's not like I like him, I can't like. He's an idiot, a cute idiot but still an idiot. Oh, who am kidding he's adorable when he goes into dumb Denki mode and-

'Tomorrow's fine, I'll see you outside your apartment building at 4'

Welp, there's no turning back now.

'Great, then it's date'