Let Her Go

Jiro's POV:

After running back into her dorm Jiro held the Pikachu plush tight, she didn't want to let it go, she didn't want to let him go. As she sat there in her room the tears started to stream down her face again.

Come back, please, come back.

She didn't want to believe that what just happened was a reality. She wanted him to stay, to stay with her.

Your the ones who's stupid. You're the reason he left you. You're not good enough. Why would you think somebody would ever like you, you stupid, stupid girl.

Jiro kept saying harmful things to herself, blaming herself for what just happened. Making her feel even worse.

Suddenly she heard a knock at the door, she knew the person standing there wasn't the one she wanted. She wiped her eyes and tried to look as cheerful as possible.

'Hey, what's up?'

She said opening the door to see Momo.

'Oh my god, Jiro are you ok?'

Shit, make something up.

'Fine, I was just watching a sad scene in a movie.'

'Oh, well that's fine as long as you're not hurt or anything, but um Mina wanted me for some reason, don't know why she could do it herself, to ask you if you had the notes from today's lesson. You see I left my notebook in the classroom, so um, yeah.'

Jiro turned around to look at her desk.

That's right I gave them to Kaminari after class.

'No sorry, I gave them to Denki.'

Wait did I just call him Denki, in front of Momo.

'Oh ok, I'll let her know. Thanks anyway, enjoy the rest of that movie.'

Momo said walking off down the hall.

'Yep, thank you.'

Jiro closed the door and slid down to the floor, once again unsure on how to process what just happened.

I just call him Denki, in front of Momo, is she going to tell Mina? Oh no, what is Mina gonna think, she's probably going to think we've gotten closer. I mean we have, we did, but still.

Kaminari's POV:

As Kaminari sat in his room he began to cry, not knowing how much he had hurt himself by walking out of Jiro's dorm.

Why am I crying, I didn't hurt Jiro, she hurt me. Did I hurt her?

All of sudden Kaminari heard a knock that wasn't at his door but he still listened to who was there.

Is that Momo and Jiro talking?

'Oh my god, Jiro are you ok?'

The sound of Momo's voice was muffled but Kaminari could still make out what was being said.

'Fine, I was just watching a sad scene in a movie.'

He heard her reply.

You did hurt her, you made her cry, how could you. Why do I always hurt the people I love the most? I loved Jiro more than anyone else in the world.

'No sorry, I gave them to Denki.'

All of a sudden Kaminari heard his name mentioned.

Wait did she just call me Denki?

Kaminari sat there in shock, Jiro had never called him that before. Suddenly there was a knock at his door.

'Hey Kaminari.'

Momo said

'Hey, what's up?'

'Um, I was just wondering if you had Jiro's notes from today, I left mine in the classroom so I went to get Jiro's for Mina, but she said you had them.'

'Y-yeah, I'll grab them now.'

He turned away from the door grabbing the purple notebook Jiro had given to him earlier that day. He almost didn't want to let it go, it was kind of like the last thing he had of her, but he knew she would eventually ask for it back.

You need to let go of her, you hurt her.

'Here you go.'

Kaminari said handing the notebook to Momo.

'Thank you, am I ok to give it back to Jiro after or do you still need it?'

'Nope, I'm all done for the day.'

'Ok, see you later.'

And with that Momo was gone, leaving Kaminari alone once again.