Biggest Fan

Kaminari's POV:

As Kaminari approached the outside of Jiro's apartment building he kept relaying himself seeing the last text that Jiro sent him.

She said it was a date, therefore it is a date, I really hope she wasn't joking.

'Hey Kaminari!'

He looked up, Jiro had just walked out the front door of the building and was heading towards him.

'H-hey.'

Holy shit, why is she so much prettier all of a sudden? We've only been away for a few weeks for summer holiday. So why now all of a sudden she is so much prettier than I remember her being?

'So you ready for our date?'

Jiro said bring Kaminari back to reality.

'Yep, and um y-you look beautiful.'

He said taking her by surprise.

After deciding on what to do for their time together they walked to a store only a few blocks away to get some snacks before heading to a park. As they walked neither one of them talked, not knowing what to say to the other.

Come on idiot, say something to her, you're the one that asked her to be here, so just talk to her like you would anyone else, it's not that hard.

He looks at Jiro who is looking down at her phone.

She's wearing one of those Deep Dope t-shirts again, like seriously how many does she need?

'Hey, just out of curiosity how many of those t-shirts do you own?'

'What?'

Jiro looks up at him.

'Deep Dope, it's a band right? I just remember last year in the dorms you seemed to always wear  shirts that said it all the time.'

'Oh um, I don't know, but that's a good question though, and yeah they're a band, their my favorite.'

'Kinda gathered that from the amount of clothes you must have relating to them.'

Jiro chuckles at Kaminari sarcastic comment.

Oh my god I made her laugh like genuinely laugh, have I ever done that before?

'Hey, don't laugh at me, I'm just saying that it seems like you must be one of if not their biggest fans, kinda like Midoriya with All Might.'

'And kinda like you with Pikachu?'

'Hey I don't know what you're talking about'

He says as he covers the Pikachu picture on the back of his phone case, making Jiro laugh even more.

Does she really find me funny?

Jiro POV:

Talking with Kaminari feels so natural, I don't remember us bouncing off each other like this last year. But hey, I ain't complaining, he's kinda funny and kinda cute.

As they walk around the somewhat small store for a few snacks before heading to the park Jiro notices a certain popular food item is all sold out.

Damit, they're all out of pocky, you've gotta be kidding me, we could have done that cool pocky stick kiss thing. Wait, why did I just think about kissing Kaminari?

'You ok?'

Kaminari askes noticing Jiro's face turning bright red.

'I'm f-fine, perfectly fine. I was just hoping to get some pocky but they're all out.'

'Well maybe we can grab some next time'

Please let there be a next time.

As they wait in line to pay Jiro notices Kaminari looking at her and smiling to himself. After realizing that Jiro was looking back at him, Kaminari tried his best to cover it up.

'Um I-I can pay for all of this, it's only four things'

'Are you sure, we can split it'

'N-no, it's fine'

'Ok'

He is cute when he's flustered. Again why am I thinking about Kaminari being cute, he's not, he's really not, he's really really so .... freaking cute.