That Was Close

Jiro's POV:

'Hey Kyoka, your home just in time, dinner's almost ready hon.'

Her mum said as she walked through the front door.

'Great, thanks mum.'

'So how was your day?'

'Yeah, it was good?'

'Who did you go with again?'

'Was it boy?'

Her dad chimed in.

'N-no , just me and um... Mina'

'Right'

'I'm going to put my stuff away in my room, let me know when dinner is ready.'

'Ok, will do.'

Jez that was close. They would have killed me if they found I got a boyfriend.

Once Jiro was back in her room, she flopped onto her bed. She was so happy with how today turned out.

If someone had told me this morning that by the end of the day I would have a boyfriend I would have asked if they knew who they were talking too. Omg, I still can't believe it, it feels like a dream, it doesn't feel real. Denki Kaminari, my idiot.

As she laid on her bed she couldn't help but smile at the thought of Kaminari now being hers.

Kamianri's POV:

'Hey son, how did it go?'

Kaminari was almost immediately greeted by his father after walking through the front door.

'Y-yeah, it went great,'

'Mum's got dinner on the stove cooking, so that should be ready soon.'

'Sounds good.'

'Yep'

An awkward silence passed between them as they didn't know what to say.

'So, nothing new to report, just had a fun time, that's all?'

'Nope nothing new.'

And with that Kaminari headed for his room.

Omg that was kinda close, I can't tell them yet that I have a girlfriend, they would flip.

*phone buzzes*

Jiro sent me a text.

'Hey Pikachu! I know I already said this but thank you for the day, you make me really happy.'

'All good, and you make me really happy too.'

'Really?'

'Yeah, of course' 

She's so cute, and she's mine now.

'Your amazing too 💜💛'

Omg she sent a purple and a yellow heart, that's so cute, she's so cute. 

'Not as much as you 💛💜'