Partners In Crime

Jiro's POV:

Later that night Jiro was in her new dorm unpacking the last of her things before going to bed. Until she heard a knock at her dorm.

'Come in.'

She said as she was sitting on the floor with her back to the door. She heard the door open and then close again. Confused, she turned around to see who it was.

'Hey.'

It was Kaminari. Jiro jumped up and gave her boyfriend a hug.

'I've got something for.'

She steps back to see him holding out a box to her.

'Pocky?'

'You were upset that there was none in the store the other day so I brought you some.'

Omg, he remembered, that's so sweet.

'Thanks Pikachu.'

Kaminari smiled when she said him that.

He must like it when I call him that.

'Is that the only reason why you can see me?'

Jiro was hoping that he could stay with her for a while, because the only time they've had together was their first date, and she missed being with him.

'Nope, we need to come up with a plan don't we'

Right, the plan.

'Yes we do.'

As the two love birds sat down coming up with a plan of how they could keep their relationship a secret but also try and drop hints to see just how fast the other will notice, Kaminari made a point that took Jiro by surprise.

'You do know one day you are going to have to randomly flirt back in front of everyone.'

I'm sorry? Flirt back? 

'That's no bad idea.'

Why the fuck would you say that!

'I know that's why I said it.'

'No, but the thing is, you anyways flirt with me, and everyone's like, yup that's normal. But if I did it back they would be like, what was that?'

Jiro said making a funny face, that made Kaminari laugh.

'Your dorm is so much better, you don't have anyone next to you.'

'yep , same layout as last year, which mean we are on the same floor we literally just have to sprit across the hall.'

'Which also means I'm next to Iida again.'

'But just imagine his face when he finds out we have been sneaking into each other's rooms for who knows how long.'

'That would be funny, but then we would get like a two hour lecture on breaking school rules.'

'Yeah, but it would be worth it.'

'True and we would be doing it together.'

Kaminari reaches out and grabs Jiro's hand.

He is holding my hand again.

Kaminari's POV:

'Ok so quick to run through the plan again.'

'Yep, go.'

She's still holding my hand.

'Um so, you're going to be the main person to tutor me this year.'

He makes quotations in the air as he says that.

'Because I understand your teacher style the best, and not because I just want to hangout with you.'

'Yep.'

'I'll do what we did last year, I talk to you and you use your quirk on me.'

'I don't use my quirk every time, ok maybe most times but it was just because I liked you.'

'Classic Tsundere move, but whatever. Then I'll start flirting with you more in front of everyone one and then one day without even telling me, you'll will flirt back.'

'Correct, and at some point in time you will tell Kirishima that you like me and I'll tell Mina I like you.'

'She will go ape shit over you saying that.'

'I know, oh oh just got a better idea.'

'What it is?'

'We both let Mina know we have a crush on one another, but we tell her not to tell anyone, because as much as she loves tea she can keep a actually secret.'

'That's evil, I love it.'

'Isn't that the same thing I told you when you said we should see how long we can keep this a secret for.'

'Maybe.'

'We'll can be evil together.'

'Partners in crime.'

'Yep, just two hero course students planning evil, just a normal Sunday night.'  

'Hey, it's getting late I should probably head back to my dorm.'

Kaminari stands up to leave.

'Yeah, we do have school tomorrow.'

She says getting up too.

'Wonder how our teacher is gonna be.'

'I'm hoping we get Mic.'

'I thought he was a third year teacher.'

'Nope second.'

An awkward silence pass them for a moment.

'See you tomorrow Pikachu.'

Jiro says hugging her boyfriend.

'See you tomorrow.'

He hugs her back.

'Goodnight.'

'Goodnight.'

Kaminari turns to leave.

'Oh! One more thing.'

Jiro kisses him on the cheek. Kaminari's face turns red.

'We should add that to the list of the ways we can be evil.'

Jiro laughs at his comment.

'I'll write it down.'