And You Told No One?

~time skip the next night~

Jiro's POV:

The girls were all huddled into Mina's room talking about how different this year is, hoping to bring up Jiro and Kaminari's sudden change in relationship.

'Ok so, how are things?'

Mina began once all the girls had sat down.

'Mina we had dinner like fifteen minutes ago, you know how things are.'

Momo said. Earlier that day Mina, Uraraka and her had all made a plan. Girls night wasn't ending until Jiro confessed she liked Kaminari.

'True, but has anyone got any news, or even tea, that maybe they haven't already said?'

All the girls turned to Jiro.

'The fuck you all looking at me for?'

'Because dear, you have been spreading a suspension amount of time with a certain electric type.'

Momo smiled at Jiro.

'Also that is a dollar is the swear jar.'

So they've noticed, Denki did tell me a few of the boys have been asking him about me. But good to know that the girls are noticing and completely oblivious to their surroundings.

'I've just been helping him with homework, that's all.'

Jiro explained.

How far can I push this?

'Really?'

Hagakure was not convinced.

'Yeah, he says that my way of explaining things is easier for him to understand.'

Jiro said.

'Has it help him?'

Tsu asked.

'I think so, I mean Denki did get a pretty good score on the pop quiz on Thursday, so it must be helping.'

Jiro leaned back, and looked at the reactions the girls had on their faces. She held back laughter, their shocked faces were so funny for some reason.

'Denki?'

Mina teased Jiro.

'Yeah, you know Denki Kaminari, blonde hair, kinda dumb, short circuit due to his quick, he sits next to you in class mina.'

Jiro said acting as if Mina had never met him before. She was really trying to see how far she could push it now.

'I know how he is.'

Mina snapped back.

'Jiro, it's just that only Kirishima and Sero have only even called him Denki, and they don't say it all the time.'

Uraraka said.

'Bakugo probably would too, but he made nicknames for everyone and will address us by them, unless it's hero stuff and he has to call you by your hero name.'

Hagakure added.

'He calls Kirishima by his name.'

Mina mentioned.

'Ship.'

Jiro said.

'Thank you Jiro for that reminder, as much as I am intrigued by this new ship discovery, we need to go back to you and Kaminari.'

Mina looked at Jiro.

'She doesn't understand who Kaminari is, she only knows a Denki.'

Momo pointed out, making all the girls, expert Jiro laugh.

'Ha ha, very funny.'

Jiro rolled her eyes.

'No but serially, what are throughs on Kaminari?'

Mina asked, trying to get a response out of Jiro.

Finally, I thought I was going to have to bring up this conversation myself.

'Denki's cute.'

Jiro responds with a smile on her face. The Girls go crazy at Jiro's response.

'Do you like him?'

Uraraka asked.

'I mean I've had a crush on him all this year.'

Jiro said.

'Really?'

Momo said happy for her best friend.

'And all of last year.'

Jiro added.

'WHAT?'

The girls were surprised at Jiro's confession.

'You have a crush for over a year, and told fucking no one.'

Mina was shocked.

'Yep.'

Jiro said happier than ever.