Adding To The Plan

Jiro's POV:

Back in her dorm Jiro was waiting for Kaminari to tell him what happened with her parents.

'Hey you wanted to talk.'

He said, entering her room.

'Um, yeah. Plans have changed a bit.'

'What do you mean by a bit?'

'Well you see I left my phone on the table at home and you happened to text me.'

'And?'

Kaminari sat down on the bed next to Jiro.

'My dad kinda saw the message of you saying you loved me more.'

'Oh.'

Kaminari said, shocked.

'I'm sorry'

He quickly said, hugging her.

'You don't need to be sorry, they were going to find out anyway.'

She hugged him back.

He gives the best hugs, I'm in my happy place, with my Denki. Life couldn't get any better.

Kaminari's POV:

'I'm going to have to tell my parents now aren't I?'

He asked her.

'Yep.'

She said, kissing him.

'I love you, Pikachu.'

She's so cute, she always makes me happy, I love being with her, I love her.

'So what are your plans for tomorrow?'

Kaminari asked her.

'Well Denki, my plan is to when they ask me questions about you, because I know they will, to answer them with Denki instead of Kaminari, and then a some point tell them I have a crush on certain little Pikachu.'

Jiro explained to him.

I'm her little Pikachu. 

'What if we did that in front of everyone, like we started doing it on Monday because tomorrow's Sunday. Image it, you confess to the girls, they wake up the next morning, and I'm calling you Kyoka in front of everyone.'

'We're evil.'

'We are.'

'We're meant be training to be heroes, and here we are, planning a plot against the class.'

A plot, I love the way she put that.

'Also when we start calling each other by our first name, can I also start flirting with you.'

Kaminari asked her, trying to add to the plan.

'You already do that, but I'm assuming you mean in front of the rest of the class'

'Yep.'

'Perfect.'

Jiro kissed him again, she cuddled up against him and stayed there the rest of the night.

I have the best girlfriend.