A New Song

~ time skip two months ~

Kaminari's POV:

'Ok class, final announcement from me before you can leave.'

Aziawa said, standing up off the floor from where he was sleeping, still wearing his sleeping bag.

'The school festival is happening soon so you need to get in what your going to do, normally second and third years just repeat what they did last time. If you chose to do that I know a lot of people will enjoy it. You can discuss it all when you get back to the dorms, class dismissed.'

That concert was so much fun, I hope Jiro's up to do another one.

As the class walk about to the dorms, Jiro and Kaminari walk behind them leaving a gap between them and the rest of the class.

'Would you want to do the concert again?'

He asked her.

'Yeah, it was fun last year, would you be part of the band again?'

'Of course, I'd do anything to help you.'

'Thanks Pikachu.'

Jiro smiled at him.

'And besides, I'll need someone to help me with the guitar, won't I?'

'True.'

'Tokoyami was the one that helped me last year, because you were busy writing and producing an entire song, as well as teaching it to everyone, so you asked him to help me with the basics.'

'And you two were both playing guitar, I was playing the bass.'

'And that, they were the only two reasons.'

'Only reasons I told you.'

'What?'

'Well, remember when I told you that the reason I agreed to the show was because of what you said to me?'

'Yeah.'

'Well I kinda spent the entire time we rehearsed coming to the realization that I did in fact like you. And I was kinda freaking out about it, so I got Tokoyami to teach you.'

'But this time around, you could teach me. That would result in us spending more time together.'

Kaminari grinned at Jiro.

'You just want to spend more time with me, don't you?'

Jiro asked.

'Every second of everyday.'

He smiled back.

Jiro's POV:

Back in the dorms everyone was excited about the school festival next month. Kaminari and Jiro enter the dorms last due to them trailing behind everyone.

'Can we do the concert again?'

The class asked her as they both walked in.

Oh my god, I was not expecting them all to ask at once.

'Right on cue.'

Kaminari joked as he closed the door behind them.

'I'm fine with that.'

Jiro nodded.

'YAY!'

The class cheered.

'But.'

Jiro said, getting the class's attention.

'Two things, first Shinso wasn't in our class last year, so we'll need to allocate you a role.'

She said, gesturing towards Shinso.

'And second, do we want to do the same song?'

'Can we do a new song, but still make it the same genre as last time?'

Momo asked.

'Yeah, where ever you got that song from, we could maybe find another just like it.'

Sero added.

'I wrote that song.'

Jiro said.

'WAIT, YOU WROTE THAT?'

Bakugo exclaimed.

Was this not common knowledge?

'I thought everyone knew that.'

Jiro shrugged.

'But it sounds so professional.'

Midoriya complemented.

'Thanks, but this still doesn't answer my question'

Jiro mentioned.

'New song, yes no?'

After much discussion the result was final. Jiro was going to write a new song for the performance. But what the class didn't anticipate was what the song was going to be about.