Chapter 248

DO NOT VOTE! Thank you!
__________

The more Jennie spoke, the clearer her memories became. There seemed to be an explanation for all the things that she had been unable to understand before.

Lisa nodded. "Perhaps after sensing the danger you were in, my consciousness attached itself to you."

She was speechless. How could this be?

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard Lisa's words. "That day... you were the one who took me to the hospital for an injection..."

She was particularly afraid of injections and had not wanted to go to the hospital. However, that consciousness had taken the initiative to take her to the hospital.

Because she hadn't been conscious then, she hadn't felt afraid of the injection at all.

No wonder...

No wonder he'd always known exactly where she had been hurting...

He had known that her leg hurt, so he had taken her to the hospital for an injection...

He had known that she was on her period, so he had cooked brown sugar water for her...

"I might be sick, or my body might have some problems. My consciousness would often wander out of control to look for you. It wasn't my intention. Sorry, I shouldn't have lied to you..." Lisa didn't dare continue. He wasn't sure what would happen now that she had found out the truth.

However, without this method, he would not have had the chance to understand her.

He did not dare approach her again.

Jennie ruffled her hair in frustration. "But... Why... Why did you do that?"

Initially, she had assumed that the pervert had been flirting with Lisa. However, the tables had turned. Lisa had been deliberately flirting with her...

Why would he be trying so hard?

Lisa chuckled softly. "I already answered."

Jennie was taken aback by his reply.

He was her crazy admirer and brain-dead fan who was obsessed with her beauty and talent?

Wasn't this nonsense?!

Jennie's face darkened. "That was just me spouting nonsense..."

"But I'm serious." He gazed at her solemnly.

Like hell! I would never believe you!

Was he her crazy admirer or crazy fan?

Even if he had lost his mind, it would still be impossible!

She couldn't believe that the consciousness that had possessed her had been Lisa's...

Jennie took a deep breath. "Let's talk about something else first. That consciousness was really you? Are you sure?"

Lisa nodded.

Jennie replied, "I still can't believe it... This is unbelievable!"

He asked patiently, "What do you want me to do?"

Jennie raised her head and glared at him. "Do me now!"

She snapped back to her senses and blushed furiously. "No! I mean, make your consciousness attach itself to my body! I just find it unbelievable. Can you try it now?"

Not only could she not believe it, but she was also curious.

Lisa chuckled softly. "I cannot control it."