Chapter 285

The next day, Hyungsik's office.   

After arriving at the agreed time with him, Jennie pushed the door open.   

In the office, a beautiful young girl was sitting in Hyungsik's seat.   

After seeing Jennie, the girl stood up and smiled at, "You are Miss Jennie Kim, right?"   

Jennie nodded and looked carefully at the girl.   

The appearance of the girl in front of her is very outstanding. If she is thrown into the entertainment industry, she will be a proper little fairy.

She guessed that this girl should be the protagonist of Hyungsik's beauty tricks.   

She is indeed considered a beauty.   

"Where's the boss?" Jennie found that there was no one else in the office except the girl.   

"Boss? Oh, you are talking about Sir, he took the members of the Aurora Team into training early in the morning, and now he should be taking them to lunch." The girl smiled.   

"Took my team to train?" She looked surprised.   

At Hyungsik's terrible skills, taking those professional racers to train? What did he think, and who gave him the courage?     

Before Jennue could continue to speak, there was a sound of footsteps outside the door.   

After a few seconds, the door of the room opened, and Hyungsik walked into the office.

"You are already here."

Hyungsik's gaze fell on Jennie and spoke softly.  

"Sir, Miss Kim has just arrived." The girl on the side said loudly.   

"Boss, have you brought the team to training?"   

Jennie eyed Hyungsik weirdly.   

"Well..." Hyungsik said.   

"Uh, how was the training?" Jennie asked awkwardly.

"It was alright." Hyungsik replied, "Under my guidance, the team members have improved a lot."   

Jennie: "..."  

Is he being serious?

Those members are all well-known professional racers in Korea. Hyungsik took the whole team to train and boldly said that they had greatly improved under his guidance?

"Boss Hyungsik, your driving skills are simply great, it is comparable to Yeva, the race track's grim reaper!"  

Before Jennie could continue to speak, a group of members, including Qi Feng, walked in.   

These people had baffling smiles on their faces.

"Sister, you are here too." Soobin looked at Jennie.   

Who just said that Hyungsik's racing skills are comparable to Yeva's, could they please stand up and give themselves a big mouth?

"Boss Hyungsik, you are amazing. Do you have time tomorrow? How about we continue training?"  

A member of the Aurora Team looked at Hyungsik and smiled.   

"Yes, yes, since I trained with Boss Hyungsik today, I suddenly feel that my strength has improved like never before!"

"Boss Hyungsik's understanding of racing is really amazing, the level of detail is unmatched. Listening to your words is better than reading a book for ten years!"