Chapter 277

Seojoon didn't speak. 

"Bai Ze, have you acquiesced?" Song Kang asked.   

After a moment of silence, Seojoon spoke, "In the old days, Wang Xie Tang, flew into the homes of ordinary people."   

"Bai Ze, your ambitious were too big." Song Kang stared at Seojoon, "I don't believe you."   

The former Seojoon has a disturbing evolutionary force, and he was extremely strong brain evolutionary.

Song Kang thought he knows a little about him.   

How could such a person put himself in danger for the sake of Jennie.  

"You should know how I feel about Jiufeng." After a long time, Seojoon spoke softly.   

"You said you like Jiufeng, but I always think that you just fancy Jiufeng's abilities." Wang Jingyang said.

"Are you jealous?" Seojoon suddenly uttered with deep meaning.   

"Jealous?"   

Song Kang's brows furrowed. He didn't know what he meant by saying these words.   

"You... like Jiufeng." Seojoon said thoughtfully.   

"Me?"   

He stared at Sejoon, "Are you crazy? What nonsense are you talking about? She is my sister!"

"That's why you are jealous, because of this relationship that you have been deprived of the qualification to like her." Seojoon spoke with a blank expression.

"You shut up! How could I... how could I like my sister!" Song Kang's eyes suddenly turned gloomy.   

"It's so pitiful." Seojoon stared at him and said faintly.   

"Dare talk more!"   

Song Kang stepped forward to Seojoon's side in an instant, and lifted Seojoon's collar.

Hearing the sound of strange movements, dozens evolutionaries rushed in.  

Seeing that the Tengu of Mountains and Seas made such move towards their own Master, these evolutionaries immediately became furious.

"Even if you are a member of Mountains and Seas, this is not a place where you can bw wild!" An old man shouted sharply.   

"Get out!"   

Seojoon said coldly.

"My lord..."   

"I said get out!" Seojoon glanced at the old man.   

These evolutionaries could only retreat in hopelessness.   

Soon, Seojoon's gaze fell on Song Kang again, and said indifferently, "You are jealous, but you are always suppressing it. You reject everyone who likes Jiufeng, not only me, but also Lisa... It's a pity, you have no reason to take action against me. Perhaps, you will also get rid of me for some reason, but in the end, it's because of your jealousy."

Song Kang didn't reply, the stern look in his eyes became more obvious.   

"Of course, you now have such an opportunity. No matter how powerful I am, you can easily get rid of me if you are close to me." Seojoon said.

"Why should I get rid of you? Jiufeng doesn't like you at all." Song Kang said without expression.

"Really?" Seojoon said lightly, "Even if I can't love her, you don't even have the qualification to love her. Are you sad?"