Chapter 309

"It's too profound." Jennie smiled awkwardly.

"Are you with someone surnamed Manoban?" Suddenly, Qinglong looked deeply at Jennie.   

Originally, Jennie was in a hurry to leave, so she wanted to say a few polite words and quickly found an exit with Wu Yue, but Qinglong's words shocked her, and a surprised look appeared on her face.

She and Qinglong didn't know each other, and looking at the situation, Qinglong's time in this prison was not short, how can he know about her and Lisa? 

The surname Manoban... Qinglong must be referring to Lisa, it shouldn't be someone else.

Before she could speak, Qinglong suddenly sighed, "Pain...forgetting, continuing, vicious cycle, never-ending... The Jiufeng I knew should have died when she first lost her memory. Even if you are the same person, you don't have the same thoughts and memories...Is this still the same person?"

"Brother Qinglong, what are you talking about, how do you know... And, who is the Jiufeng you're talking about?"  

No matter how stupid Jennie was, she could hear something in Qinglong's words, but she couldn't understand deeper the meaning behind it.   

"Never mind." Qinglong looked at Jennie with a serious expression, "Since we met, I can tell you something." 

"What's the matter?" Jennie asked curiously.

"Manoban is the source of your pain. He is a traitor and a fool." Qinglong stared at her.   

Jennnie wanted to refute something, but was interrupted by Qinglong's waving hand. "Don't refute, I said what I said, how to think, and which way to think in, has nothing to do with me now."

Jennie, who was on the edge of her mouth, could only swallow it.

"There is another you in this world... She is dormant in the dark, and one day, she will take away what she once lost." Qinglong continued.

"It can't be that female demon, she looks exactly like you... Brother Qinglong's words are so profound, like an old wise man!" Wu Yue flattered.

"Young wise man." Qinglong glanced at him.   

"Yes, yes, young wise man, look at my mouth!" Wu Yue hurriedly replied. 

"The other me, I..." Jennie looked at Qinglong. She knew what Qinglong was trying to say, but could he make it clear? So tactfully, her IQ couldn't keep up!  

If Qinglong really knows something and is telling the truth, then the other self is referring to the owner of the laboratory, that is, the female demon who looks similar to her?

"How come you know so much, do I know you?" Jennie looked at Qinglong, she became more puzzled.   

Jennie tried her best to recall everything in the past, but she really couldn't recall the man in front of her. She really didn't know this Qinglong.

Unless, she had amnesia, she lost a memory that was so thorough that she didn't have a trace of doubt.   

Qinglong said that she was very similar to Jiufeng.  

However, who is Jiufeng, the founder of the Mountains and Seas, and a legendary figure in the group of evolutionaries. If she is really Jiufeng, then she is not satisfied that the world is walking sideways, and she can she still be caught in this shithole?