Chapter 303

Song Kang looked at Lucas puzzled. He couldn't understand what the bear child said.   

"Wait, wait, wait."  

Seeing that there seemed to be some verbal misunderstanding, Song Kang immediately spoke.   

"Uncle Dog, what's the matter? Lucas looked at him and asked.  

Song Kang frowned slightly, and after a moment of contemplation, he said, "It's a bit messy, let's make it clear."  

"Okay." Lucas did not refuse.

"I was just asking you, did Lisa ever engage all sorts of things outside and was discovered by your mother." Song Kang asked again.

"I don't know. Lucas said blankly, "Maybe."  

"It shouldn't be..." Wang Jingyang was still puzzled, "Although your father is despicable and shameless villain, but according to my understanding of him, he shouldn't be able to do such a low-level thing."  

Lucas said thoughtfully, "And then?"  

"You just said, I'm here to persuade you not to hurt your father, and I should be sorry to your mother for doing so... Why is this?" Song Kang wondered.

Back then, when they were abroad, Jennie was only disappointed with Lisa, and she didn't have any hatred for him at all. After the car accident that year, Jennie's evolutionary ability made her forget all the painful memories, including her two children and Lisa, this person has forgotten, let alone feel hatred. 

"What do you think?" Lucas looked at Song Kang and asked rhetorically.   

"How would I know?" Song Kang glared at Lucas.   

Isn't he asking him, how can this arrogant child ask himself in turn? 

"My mother's death was caused by Lisa. In a sense, Lisa was the murderer. If it wasn't for him, my mother would not have died in that car accident." A cold gint appeared in his eyes.

"Lisa and I have severed our relationship as father and son. Since he is a stranger, he is the murderer of my mother. I'll avenge my mother, Why not? You care about the worldly vision, but I may not care." Lucas said.  

Song Kang was completely dumbfounded.   

Jennie is dead?   

Killed by Lisa?   

When did it happen, why didn't he know?

But after thinking about it, Song Kang seemed to understand it a little.  

The focus is on the car accident in that Lucas mentioned.  

Indeed, Jennie had a very tragic car accident abroad that year.

If she was an ordinary person, she would definitely die, but was Jennie an ordinary person?

Jennie is an evolutionary, even possessing evolutionary genes and evolutionary abilities that are incomprehensible to ordinary people, not to mention that she just drove in a car accident, even if she drove a spaceship and had an accident, she would not die.   

"Lucas, you witnessed your mother's car accident with your own eyes, right?" Song Kang asked.   

"Indeed." Lucas said truthfully.  

Hearing his reply, Song Kang nodded.   

If Lucas had witness Jennie's car accident with his own eyes and thought that his mother had died in that tragic car accident, he would actually be able to understand it that way.