Chapter 272

They even provided clothing, even prepared a full set of jewelry, which was so expensive and terrifying.   

They even brought an entire styling team over. 

Taking another look at the fashion dinner scene, it is even more luxurious and dreamy than ever before.   

Doyeon glanced at the banquet scene, "This venue is so beautiful and dreamy! I feel that the future wedding scene of their President is about the same size!"

Jennie smirked when she heard Doyeon, what wedding scene!?

Don't talk nonsense! 

"KNO has only begun to expand into the Korean market in recent years, so it is inevitable that it will pay more efforts for this year's fasion banquet than in previous years. What were you talking about!" Jennie glared at Doyeon and said.

Doyeon pouted, "But it's really similar... Look at the red carpet paved with a sea of roses. It's too exaggerated."    

Well, she's right, it's a bit exaggerated.

"By the way, I also heard that this KNO fashion dinner was personally planned by their President, Ji Mingzhe!" Doyeon said.

The corner of Jennie's mouth twitched slightly, "Then their CEO's aesthetics are really good enough. Is he really an aerodynamics and finance major who graduated from MIT?"

The aesthetics was so dreamy, shouldn't it be...

Not to mention, it's really like a wedding scene.   

She can't blame Duoduo for thinking so.

At this moment, guests have arrived one after another.   

Krystal and some other well-known artists in the circle were also invited. He Shanshan also got an invitation.   

Krystal came with Kai today.

Kai has been very busy at work recently, so he originally didn't have time. However, he promised Krystal to help her get this endorsement, but in the end, the matter was not done. Kai felt guilty, so he accompanied her to the event.

"I don't know which artist robbed Sister Krystal's endorsement!" He Shanshan murmured and complained beside Kai.

Krystal immediately spoke softly when she heard this, "Shanshan, don't say that. It was originally a fair competition. KNO is a top luxury brand after all, and the competition is naturally fierce. With so many powerful seniors, it is normal for me to lose the endorsement. It's better to work harder next time."

Kai was still a little unhappy at first. He didn't get things done, so his face was dull. When she heard Krystal say this, his expression was relieved to see her being so considerate and sensible.

"Krystal, you are hard working and is motivated, but you just lack some qualifications. I mentioned you to Mr. Ji last time, and seemed to like you. It's just that he is not in charge of the company's endorsement matters. It is expected that he will hand all such small matters to his subordinates." said Kai.

Ji Mingzhe's position was too high, and such trivial matters as the spokesperson may not be too much to ask, so Krystal lost the endorsement.

Krystal pondered for a while and thought it was very possible.   

She heard that the main person in charge this time was Mindray, the director of the advertising department. Ji Mingzhe had only gone through the cutscenes in the past, and would not interfere too much with the decision of the advertising department.

Soon, more guests had arrived.   

Among the group of high-level officials and celebrities, KNO's president Ji Mingzhe was also present