Chapter 270

If this woman doesn't know that they are Death, that's fine, but since she knows, she looks like she doesn't care. Even her words are mixed with a trace of disdain and provocation.  

He has never met such a person before.

Rosé never said anything, racking her brains to think about countermeasures.

After a while, Rosé's eyes lit up. She had a bold plan in mind.   

"Presumptuous!"   

Rosé shouted sharply at the old man, "The Lord is here, but you look like you are in the wild!"   

"Lord?"   

The old man stared at Rosé, then looked at Jennie again. The corners of his mouth rose slightly, "Hehe, Rosé, could it be that she is the so-called Lord?"

"Why, don't you know the Lord?" Rosé said coldly.   

"Although this woman is somewhat similar to the Lord, they can never be the same person." The old man said.   

"Are you really the Lord?" The old man headed towards Jennie with great interest.

"Of course I am not." Jennie said indifferently.   

Her answer surprised the old man.

The old man originally thought that this woman would also insist that she was the Lord, but she denied it, she actually denied it!

"Why? am I really so similar to your so-called Lord? So much so that many people admit me wrongly." Jennie also asked curiously.   

On the side, Rosé was a little speechless. She finally thought of a peerless strategy, but Sister Jen didn't cooperate at all!

"I advise you not to trouble Rosé in the future. She has nothing to do with Death. If you continue to trouble her and then me, you have to weigh the consequences." Jennie said with a smile.   

"You, are you iniatively provoking our Death?" The old man looked at Jennie with a blank expression.

The corners of Jennie's mouth rose slightly, "Why, is it not obvious enough? What are you? I don't even care about the Hunters Guild, I'm afraid you are a group of shrimp soldiers and crabs."

The old man was about to speak, but Jennie continued, "Don't talk about you, even if your Lord comes in person, I may not take it seriously!"

Rosé's face paled in fright.

Indeed, Jennie is very strong, but compared to the Lord, she is still a whole dimension away. 

The two of them are not at the same level at all, okay?   

She originally thought that Jennie's words would definitely offend the old man.   

However, what she didn't expect was that Jennie's words made the old man a little hesitant.   

The old man stared at Jennie, his expression becoming more and more puzzled.

What is the origin of this woman? she actually said that even if the Lord is present, she is not afraid...

Not only that, he also felt a certain kind of powerful psychic fluctuations from Jennie that did not belong to her, as if he would anger a hidden existence as long as he made a move.

...

Manoban's Headquarters.   

In the study room, Lisa took off his glasses. His whole body exuded extremely terrifying psychic power fluctuations, as if this mental power would always break through the sky and reach the shore...