Chapter 253

DO NOT VOTE! Thank you!
__________

Looking at the man in front of him, a cold sweat appeared on Yejin's forehead.   

No one will know how terrifying and cruel this man who looks harmless to humans and animals.   

Every time she saw his smile, Yejin felt like being connected with the Grim Reaper.

"Auntie, what's the matter, don't you want to play?" Song Kang chuckled softly.   

"Sir, tell me." Yejin lowered her head.

"Well, this game is very simple, it asks me to ask you a question. You will answer what I will ask, you can't lie, auntie." Song Kang's smile did not diminish.

"Sir, just ask, I won't hide anything." Yejin said.

"Well, then I will begin now." He finished drinking the last mouthful of milk and threw the empty bottle into the trash can.

Immediately, Song Kang rubbed his hands and asked, "Auntie, have you told anyone about the identity and whereabouts of the young lady?"

He asked very casually, but Yejin was like a thunderbolt on a sunny day, and her body almost fell to the ground with instability.

Told anyone of the identity of the young lady and her whereabouts? What does this mean?

Why did Song Kang ask her such question, she doubted herself!

"Sir, I have never!" She looked firm, "If something wrong happens with Miss, I won't survive."

"Hush." Song Kang made a silence gesture and looked at her with a soft smile, "Auntie, we have to abide the rules of the game. Don't rush to answer the questions I didn't ask."

"Sorry, I was rude." Yejin nodded.

"If one day, your life is threatened, will you tell others the identity and whereabouts of the young lady? Auntie, you have to tell the truth. If you lie, your nose will grow longer." Song Kang laughed.

"I will not!"

Without no hesitation, Yejin immediately spoke.

"Do you love Miss?" He asked again.

"She... she is my life, my everything." Yejin said.

"Haha, auntie, you look like a real mother." Song Kang quipped.

"I already thought that I was a mother." She said.

"Auntie, but if you haven't disclosed it, why would someone come to trouble me today? Alas, I hate people lying to me the most."
Song Kang sighed.

"I don't know." Yejin shook her head.

"Well, Auntie, our game is over, so go back and rest. It's getting late and it's cold." Song Kang looked at her without a slight emotion in his eyes.

When Yejin raised his head, Song Kang had disappeared into the night, as if he had never appeared, everything felt like a dream.

...

At Cloud Manor...

After Jennie finished washing up, she lay on the bed and played with her mobile phone. The moment she opened the game, she found Riches and Honor's ID lit up