Chapter 268

"You are a hacker?" Jennie looked at Song Kang, baffled. Why didn't she know? 

"Of course, there are still many things you don't know." Song Kang sneered.   

"I didn't know you have hacking skills. And there are many things I don't know yet? Can you give me an example, such as?" Jennie stared at him.

Song Kang pondered for a moment, then sneered, "Such as, I am the God of cookery?"   

The corners of Jennie's mouth twitched slightly. This slap to the face was too sudden, she was a little emotionally unacceptable.   

Indeed, she only learned today that Song Kang's cooking skills are so good, probably because he has never cooked before.

Song Kang continued, "Well, as a hacker it's easy for me to crack one or two passwords. Your so-called evolutionary forum encryption system is very poor. It's better to hire a professional hacker, like me, to improve the encryption for you."

"Well, brother, what you said makes sense. Leave a contact information. I am good friends with the management of the forum. We plan to ask you to design an encryption system for the forum." Qi Feng said.   

Song Kang was speechless. He just said casually that he understands hacking techniques.

"No way!" Jennie frowned and said to Qi Feng, "It's really hard to do this kind of encryption for a software system in less than ten days and a half months. It's too hard!"

Song Kang looked at Jennie somewhat moved.

Jennie gritted her teeth and added, "You have to add money!"

Song Kang exclaimed, "Jennie!You money pot!"   

Jennie glanced at Song Kang, "You husky!"   

Song Kang: "..."

"Did we digress? Didn't we just talking about Death?" Moonbin couldn't help but interrupt.   

Jennie nodded and said, "What kind of forces is Death? Does it have any meaning?"   

"Destroy the world and gradually move towards death." Rosé whispered softly.

"It is indeed arrogant enough to destroy the world, why not destroy the universe?" Moonbin sneered.   

Song Kang's expression became more puzzled.   

He knew Jennie too well, but Jennie and that female demon had nothing to do with each other at all.

What he couldn't understand was why others would recognize Jennie as the female demon.

Naturally, he also has no relationship with Death, and has never seen that female demon.   

If Jennie was the female demon, then he can't be clear.

He couldn't understand what happened in this.

Song Kang has only heard about this forces. The leader of the force was a woman. In the circle of evolutionaries, this woman was called the female demon.   

Only few people know how old the female demon is, as well as her appearance and personality. The female demon herself is like a mystery.

Before he could continue to think deeply, a faint light flashed across his eyes.   

He immediately looked into the dark without moving.   

"Someone is filming us."

Realizing that he was just an ordinary person at this moment, he did not do anything, but spoke to Jennie and others.