Chapter 260

Jennie was too lazy to pay attention to Soobin, she just looked at Yejin "Mom, all this has nothing to do with you. You don't need to pay for other people's mistakes. Everyone thinks differently, and what they do is destined to be different."

Yejin's mood become slightly better after chatting for a while.

"Soobin, I just asked you to find a nurse to measure your grandfather's temperature. Did you call one?" Yejin asked Soobin.

Soobin was a bit taken aback: "I forgot."

"It's alright, you both go to work, I'll take care of it." Yejin sighed.

"Okay Second Aunt, then I'll go to work with my sister." Soobin nodded.

"Sister, let's go. I'm ready. "Soobin looked at Jennie.   

"Where to go?" She was surprised.

"Didn't you say before that the Korean Racing Association is going to conduct run-in training today? I think I have to go too and dedicate my strength to the Korea Association." Soobin said with a serious face.

She stared at him, frowning: "Have you not woken up yet?"

Soobin: "..."

"Take good care of Grandfather. When you have nothing to do, go to the company and keep an eye on the two cleaners for me." Jennie explained to him.

"Which two cleaners?" Soobin was confused.

"Zhang San and Li Si." Jennie said.

"Oh, those two rice buckets, who just eat and don't work. Every day they clamor for dinner, before they arrive at the restaurant, they borrow money from me. I don't know them well. Can't we change cleaners?" Soobin said.

"Don't do anything." Jennie impatiently said towards him.

"Alright, alright. Sister, what new movie are you filming recently? Your video is on the hot search." He asked curiously.

As Soobin's voice fell, Yejin's expression changed a little.

Naturally, Yejin also watched the video that night.

If it was an ordinary hot search video, the evolutionary would naturally not pay the slightest attention, but the video that night was definitely not an ordinary video.

It involved a number of evolutionary scuffles, and even Master Mu Kang.

There has never been a fight between evolutionaries that has been filmed and posted online. And that video has spread so much that many evolutionary forces have already seen it.

Ordinary people can't see any way, but evolutionary beings are different, they can see the key points at a glance.

Nowadays, the video have spread all over the group of evolutionaries in Korea. It is said that two extremely powerful evolutionaries appeared in Korea. After the fight, the female evolutionary was slightly sronger, and the other very powerful and mysterious evolutionary was beaten away.

After watching the video, Yejin knew that something was wrong, but the video had already been circulated, and there was no way to stop it.

"Jenjen, don't cause trouble and don't fight with other people, okay?" Yejin spoke to Jennie deliberately.

"Mom, that video was fake. Our friends were filming and playing, not fighting." Jennie said a little guilty.