Chapter 289

"This year? I don't know." The boy shook his head, "I am a teenager, I should be less than 30 years old."

Jennie glanced at the boy, "Then do you know how old I am this year?"  

"How old?" Baihe asked curiously.   

"Less than a hundred." Jennie said.   

Baihe nodded thoughtfully, "Oh..."  

While chatting, the food was served on the table.

"Senior sister, it smells so good!" Baihe stared at the foods on the table, his eyes shining.   

Looking at the gobbling Baihe, Jennie felt helpless. Is this the reincarnation of a starving ghost?  

"Senior sister, you... you eat..." Baihe said while eating.   

She glanced at the table and said, "This all for you." 

Baihe wiped his mouth and said with a smile, "Senior sister, I'm sorry, I cost you money today. I don't have any money on me. When I have money, I will treat you to too."

"It's not important. What are you going to do next?" Jennie stared at Baihe and asked.   

She knew little about the boy in front of him, and she couldn't understand what Bai He said.

She thought that this young man have mistaken her for someone.

It's just that, once was a coincidence, and twice was a bit strange.

Sibai also misunderstood her and said that she owed him 10 billion, but what happened to the boy who came out of nowhere?   

He identified her as his Senior Sister, but she swear to God she really didn't know this teenager. Tonight was the first time they met.   

When these two things are linked together, it felt a little strange.

Is her memory somewhat incomplete?

Especially recently, every time she fell asleep late at night, she would always dream of scenes that did not belong to her own experience.   

But she forget everything when she wakes up, it always feel very familiar, like having a sense lf deja vu.  

But even so, she still thought it was ridiculous and nonsense. 

She would naturally not take dreams seriously, but Si Bai and the boy in front of her misidentified her, so she wanted to know more about it.

"Senior Sister, who is the man who attacked you tonight?" Baihe stared at Jennie and asked after eating.   

"I don't know." Jennie replied. 

"You don't know?" Baihe was a little puzzled, "Since you doesn't know him, then why did he attack you, Senior Sister?"

"I don't know that either. He just said that I might have something his master needs." She replied truthfully.

Even at this moment, she still wondered, what exactly did she has?   

"Senior Sister, do you have anything valuable on you? Could it be that you have been targeted?" Baihe asked again.

"Impossible, I have absolutely nothing valuable on me." She was very sure. 

What an international joke, will she carry valuables with her?  

Besides, she really doesn't have anything of value, and it is impossible for an evolutionary of that level to reduced to robbing money. That would shame the faces of all evolutionaries in the world.