Chapter 284

Jennie pondered for a moment, she had a preliminary plan in mind.   

Just as what Zhang San and Li Si said before, it's not sensible finding Si Bai at this time, and playing hard with him is even more undesirable.

Even if she find Sibai, she must take him down in one fell swoop and not let him escape.   

However, she did not have such a record in the previous two encounters.   

He fought against Si Bai twice, but she failed to keep him. Especially the second time, he was attacked by Si Bai. Song Kang said that she beat Si Bai away before she fell unconscious.

In case she fight with Sibai and let him run away again. Sibai might vent his anger on Song Kang, and accidentally kill Song Kang... It seems a little bad.  

"Two seniors, do you know what Si Bai's hobbies are?" Jennie's gaze fell on Zhang San and Li Si.

"We are not familiar with Sibai." Zhang San shook his head, "How can we know his interests and hobbies?"

"I know, brother, I know this!" Suddenly, Li Si's eyes lit up.   

"You know?" Zhang San was taken aback.    

"I'll tell you but don't share it. It's the branch president who said it. Si Bai, that little bastard, likes meeting girls the most!" Li Si said.

"Meeting girls? What do you mean?" Zhang San looked puzzled.

"I heard that he takes girl to a hotel for a night, it has to be a beautiful girl!" Li Si said with a smile.   

Zhang San glared angrily, "Sibai, that little bastard, I...I...I am so envious!"  

Jennie and Li Si were speechless.

Seeing Jennie and Li Si casting weird glances at him, Zhang San frowned deeply and shouted, "No, no... I mean, I envy that girl..."

Jennie looked at Zhang San even more weirdly. This old man... his interest is really unique, and his taste is a bit too heavy.

"Huh? Brother, you actually... you!"   

"No, no, no... I'm not envious of that girl, I'm was confused by you... Actually, what I meant, I envy these young people who can spend the night wherever they want. Unlike me, I only know bed, home, and can't even sleep when I'm in a strange place."

Li Si looked puzzled, "Brother, don't we often go out on missions, it's normal to be out in the field for a month or two. I think you even go to bed earlier than anyone else every night, and you smell better than anyone else..."

"Presumptuous!" Zhang San glared at Li Si fiercely, "What do you know? You eat more than anyone else, work less than anyone else, and don't do anything. Shut up!" 

Jennue: "..."

"Let's talk about Si Bai's hobbies first." Jennie said helplessly.   

"Si Bai also likes to gamble." Li Si said, "Beautiful girls and gambling." 

Jennie thought deeply.

Gambling is not important, the important thing is, where to find beautiful girls...

"Set up a gamble, and then have a beauty trick." Jennie said thoughtfully. 

"This is fine, setting up a gamble is very simple, but where can you find a beauty?" Zhang San's eyes fell on Jennie, but looked away a second later.

Jennie was a little dumbfounded. She felt offended. What's the matter with the disgust in Zhang San's eyes when he looks at her?   

Before she could speak, she received a text message from Hyungsik on her phone.