Two

I guess it's late because I don't hear anyone. I slowly open the door, trying not to make noise. I need to cut. I head into my bathroom and pull out my blade. I cut one for my bullies, one for Vincent and one for my parents. There not to deep, but it will take a while to heal and it will leave a scar. Thats the thing about cutting, the cut will heal but a scar remains to remind you of the pain. I clean myself up and head back into the closet before anyone notices.

-

When I wake up, I hear movement. My mom opens the door and throws me onto the floor. "I hope you learned your lesson and won't skip school" my mom says. I nod. "I can't hear you". "It won't happen again I promise" I say. "Good",my mom leaves without saying another word. I am just glad she didn't slap me. I get up and get ready for school. I take a shower, put my hair in a ponytail and wear my oversized sweater with black shinny jeans. I grab a cookie and eat it before leaving the house. I don't really like to eat. As I leave and turn the block I realize that I not wearing any makeup so you can see my damaged face. I hope no one will notice. I put my music on. The first song is "American Idiot" by green day. I sing along to my music until I arrive at school. The boys weren't there which surprised me their almost always waiting for me at the front of the school. All well, as long as I don't get beat up I don't care. I walk inside gather my things from my locker and head to math class.