Eight

I walked out of school, since it finished, and saw that it was raining. Great, I don't have a umbrella and I have to walk home. I was starting to walk home when I saw a car pull up next to me. The window rolled down, and I saw Calum inside. " Do you want a ride?" He asked. " No, am good" I said. " Come on, it's raining. I not going to hurt you. I'm sure you don't live far." At first, the first thought that came into my head was, that I shouldn't get in the car. He's not a friend and I shouldn't trust him, but I got in the car since it was pouring and I didn't want to get sick. When I first got in the car ride was quite, but Calum then turned the music on, and the song that was playing was "weightless" by all time low. I started to sing the song and dance a little. Calum looked over at me and asked "you like All Time Low", I nodded my head yes. I sang every song that came on until we arrived at my house. "Thanks", I said exiting the car. "Wait", Calum said. I closed the door and turned to face him. " Listen, I'm sorry about what I did to you. I was so stupid. Please forgive me". "I don't know" I said. " Please I not that type of person, just think about it." " Okay, I'll think about it", I said. I exited the car and entered my house. I changed my clothes, since there a little wet. I decided to watch tv and think about today.

-

I woke up on the couch, I guess I fell asleep while watching tv. I went to the washroom, got dressed, wearing all black, and headed for school. Today is Friday, the end of the week, which means no more Ashton, Michael, Luke, or Calum after today for 2 days. It was the same routine as yesterday . Go to school, get beat up, cheek out the damaged in the washroom and cut 3 times, ignoring the fact that I promised Calum I would try and stop. I then walked into math class. The bell rang and the teacher walked in and started teaching us the lesson. I wasn't paying attention, so when the teacher called on me to answer the question and I didn't answer correctly everyone laughed. She then told me to hand out the pieces of paper. I walked up, feeling lightheaded, and give out the papers. As I walked back to my desk, I stumbled and fell. The teacher asked if I was okay, but I didn't answer and let darkness take over myself.