Chapter 3- Last day and Summer

Last Day of Hogwarts 1971

Estelle,Elizabeth and the boys were sitting on the train on their way home. "Do you think we could come over if stuff gets too bad at the manor?" Estelle asks James, grabbing Sirius's hand "Of course my parents want to meet you guys anyway." he replies. They spend the rest of the train ride talking about their first year at Hogwarts and how close they've become over the few short months they've known each other. "I'm not ready to leave you guys..." Estelle whispers. "It'll be fine Tiny." James says "Ugh" she groans "Ok lets go Elle Mum's probably waiting on us." Sirius reminds her.

Summer 1971

"So I owled James." Estelle tells Sirius. "Can we stay?" "Mhm he said we can come as soon as we can and stay as long as we want." she tells him and they start packing. "All ready Elle?" Sirius asks about two hours later. "Yep, just taking it in a little more before we leave." she says "It'll be ok Ellie." he says hugging her. "I know but It's weird you know we usually don't go to other peoples places." she says burying her face in his chest. "Well it'll be fine, you know why?" he asks, trying to distract her. "Why?" she asks "because James, Peter and Remus will be with us." he says smiling, "Yeah i guess that'll be fun." she starts feeling better. "Can I tell you something Sirius?" she asks "Anything, Elle" he replies. "I think I'm in love with James..." she trails "I could tell." he laughs "you remember when you gave me Veritaserum or thought you did?" she asks giggling. "Yeah" "Remus told me about it and I changed drinks with Remus." she laughs. "Aw man so you lied?" he asks "Yeah I just didn't want to admit it." She shrugs. "Well I want to say something." He says. "What?" "I like Remus." he says "What?! Is that what you've been so distant about?" she asks her jaw on the ground. "Yep I was scared to admit it also. I didn't want it to be true." he says looking down "you were scared if you did it'll be weird between you..." she looks at him. "Yeah I don't want our friendship to change just because of a crush..." he trails off again. "We should get going, James Is probably waiting for us." She laughs and gets up. When they get to James' house Estelle is attacked by James hugging her. "I missed you too Jamie." She says laughing. "Are you guys ok? Did you get hurt really bad or-" Sirius cuts him off. "We're fine, just a lot of yelling." he says "Oh ok we Remus and Peter should be getting here soon." he says 'Make yourselves at home." he adds. After Remus and Peter arrive they spend the rest of the day goofing around and planning new pranks for the school year that's coming sooner and sooner as the days go on James parents start considering all of them as their children. They have high hopes James and Estelle will get together, whenever they mention anything about it James starts blushing 'Muuuumm come on we're just friends!" he'd exclaim, causing Estelle to laugh and blush also. "So we have two days till school starts again." Remus says a few weeks later. "So what do you guys want to do for the next couple of days?" Sirius asks. "I just want to spend it together because most of the time we've been sitting in separate rooms." James says "That's a great idea Jamie but what would we do?" Estelle asks. "Why don't we just hang out at the beach or in the meadow?" Peter speaks up. "Let's do it." Estelle and James say at the same time.