Chapter 17-Harry Potter and Liz

"Harry, he's our son James, that's why we've been having these dreams, we're emotionally attached to him!" "Wait so you're telling me we're going to have a son?" James asks skeptically. "I wanted a daughter." He pouts and she hits him. "You never know." Sirius says smirking. "You never know." Sirius says smirking. Estelle slaps the back of his head. "What was that for?!" Sirius asks, holding his head. "For being a Twat." Estelle grumbles, hiding her face in James' chest. "Oh uh Liz hi!" She hears Sirius calling. "Hi Sirius!" she calls back. "I just needed to talk to my brother for a second if you guys don't mind?" she says as Estelle looks up. "Oh Hi Ellie!" she says cheerfully "hi Liz." she replies and looks at James and he shrugs smiling. "Oook Let's go Liz." Remus says getting up and leading her out. "Is the Minger gone?" Elle asks. "Ellie!" James exclaims. "What?" she says. "It's true!" she says and Sirius laughs. "It's still not funny either way you have me she doesn't, Elle and she's still Remy's sister!" he gets up and storms out. "Wow." she says. "He still likes her doesn't he?" she sighs trying to hide her tears. "No but they're still really good friends, you know how he gets Elle-" she cuts him off. "I was joking!" she says angrily. "I know elle but you did call her a Minger-" she cuts him off again. "I don't care! It was meant as a joke!" she exclaims. "Ok Elle, just calm down." Sirius says. "You're right he doesn't like her anymore, maybe I should calm down." she says. "I'm going to get some fresh air." she says walking out. She walks along the grounds for a little while deciding to sit by the Black Lake. After a while she hears a noise and turns to see and what she saw, mortified her. "Estelle!" James calls once he notices her. "No you can stay, I don't want to talk to you right now and you!" she says, turning towards Elizabeth. "How dare you, I thought we were friends yet you turn around and kiss my boyfriend in front of me!" she yells. "You really are a Slag." she blurts. "Estelle! Just let me explain myself!" (British Euphoria? Nah I haven't even watched it-) "what is it then? She kissed you and you didn't enjoy it? Because it sure looked like you enjoyed it!" she yells. "Yes she did and no I didn't. If you had paid more attention you would've noticed me pushing her away and I was about to tell her not to do it again but you went all crazy!" he yells getting mad. "Pft yeah right we all know you're still madly in love with her!" she says stubbornly. "Why can't you just accept the fact that i moved on and that i broke up with her because i was mad for you!" she stares at him blankly. "Was?" she whispers. "You know what I meant Ellie." he says. "No, I get it because I'm a black . I'm too stubborn to love but it's fine I'll leave you two to be in love alone." she walks off tearing up. "Ellie?" Sirius calls after she slams her dorm door shut. "Go away." she whispers. "No Ellie, I'll stay right here until you let me in." he says in a quiet and calming voice. He opens the door "How could he do that?" she asks curled on the floor. "He didn't do anything, Elle, you're making yourself believe it but he was with me the whole time it was an illusion and now he's in his room freaking out and thinking you hate him." He tells her sitting beside her on the ground. "What?" she manages in barely a whisper. "Yes and he loves you he really does." he says trying to comfort her. They sit like that for a little while until James comes in. "Hi Ellie." he whispers. "Jamie?" she looks up at him. "Hello love." he smiles and she jumps up hugging her. "Omg I feel so bad I called Liz a slag." she laughs. "Yeah me and Sirius were walking and I heard you yelling then I heard my own voice and I got scared." he says laughing. "So it really wasn't you?" she asks. "No. You know the real reason I broke up with her? Is because she's manipulative and she was talking about you." he whispers, holding her in his arms.