Chapter 11-Year 4

Hogwarts cause i'm lazyyy
"Another year and another new thing." Estelle says swinging her and James intertwined hands "Yep you have your boys." James says. "Wait, we left Remus." Sirius says panicking. "He had Prefect stuff to do weirdo." Estelle reminds him giggling. "Oh yeah." She shakes her head laughing. "Get your cousin Estelle." James says laughing. "He's your best friend Jamie." She says. "Let's get to the great hall." Sirius says running towards the castle like a maniac.

Great Hall
Once they get to the great hall Estelle sits at the Hufflepuff table followed by James, Sirius and Remus. Olivia and Alexandra sit with them also. "So you're James? The boy that Estelle is soooo Obsessed with?" Olivia teases. "Livvv." Estelle whines, hiding her face "Aww Is Tiny Black embarrassed?" James teases. "Blacks don't get embarrassed." Sirius and Estelle say at the same time. "Neither of you even like being a Black." Remus points out. They both shrug and go back to their conversation. After the feast Olivia and Alexandra go to the Hufflepuff common room and the rest go to the Gryffindor common room. "So Estelle is asleep?" Sirius asks, looking at her sleeping body next to James. "Yeah." James nods. "Where's Remus?" James asks. "He's in the dorm, are you staying down here?" Sirius looks at him. "Nah I'll be up in a minute." He replies. "Protect her with all you've got James she's all I have left." Sirius tells him. "I will." he says and looks down at Estelle as Sirius leaves. "I'll protect her no matter what." he whispers, stroking the black haired girl's hair. He picks her up and carries her to the dorm where Sirius and Remus were talking quietly on Sirius's bed. He laid her down and laid beside her and quickly fell asleep. The next morning James woke up to Estelle moving around. "What are you doing?" he asks, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. She starts mumbling in her sleep. "No James come back get Harry." James looks at her. "Elle?" he shakes her. "Elle! Wake up!" he shouts. She jolts awake with tears going down her face. "You're ok Ellie." he says, hugging her. "Shhh It's ok." he tries calming her. "K-keep him s-safe" she whispers. "Keep who safe?" he asks. 'Who's Harry?" "I-i don't know" she stutters. "Ok love, just calm down." he says "go back to sleep try to calm down a little ok? I'll tell the professor you're not feeling well today." he says kissing her forehead and she nods as James gets up to get ready. "Me, Sirius and Remus will be in and out checking on you all day ok?" he says attempting to tie his tie. James leaves and Estelle tries to go back to sleep. Eventually she falls back asleep only to be woken up only what felt like moments later by Sirius. "So uh, who's Harry?" he asks timidly. "I don't know but I've been having weird dreams and he's in all of them lately." she says, shaking her head. "James knows I told him about it this morning." she explains and he nods. "Come here." he says and hugs her. "You'll be ok." he says, kissing the back of her head. "Hey Remy." Estelle says as he walks in. "Hey Ellie." He says softly. She escapes Sirius's grip and hugs Remus, breaking down again. "We don't know who Harry is but we'll help you find him, we'll help you protect him Ellie." He tells her and Sirius joins their hug. "James is in the common room if you want to go and talk to him." Sirius whispers. "Ok." she says quietly getting up. She walks into the Gryffindor common room and sits beside James and lays her head on his shoulder. "We might not know who Harry is but maybe we can find out Jamie, don't let this get in the middle of us ok? Don't let it ruin our relationship." she tells him. "I've promised myself I'd never do that Elle . I've promised Sirius and Remus I wouldn't because I've been having weird dreams about Harry too lately. It started when I first had feelings for you in second year or when I accepted that I did. And ever since we started dating it's gotten more and more every night." he tells her. "Jamie?" She whispers. " Remember that picture Remy took of us with Willow?" She asks, bringing up her pygmy puff trying to change the subject. "Yeah she was on top of your head." he laughs. "Yeah and I was a bit down so you bought her for me." she says, looking at him smiling. "Yeah I still have that picture," he says. "I'll be right back." he gets up. A few minutes later he comes back holding the picture.
Flashback
"Elle come down here for a second!" James calls. "Ugh, fine coming Potter." she laughs running down stairs. "What is it-" she starts but sees what James is holding. "Is that a-" he nods and she squeals. "I swear James if you killed my cousin-" Sirius starts running down the stairs after she squeals. "Oh Merlin, you got her a pygmy puff?!" he asks smiling. "Mhm Let me see him!" She says taking the animal gently from James hands. "You're never going to get rid of her now you know?" Sirius tells James, nudging him. "I know." he smiles watching the girl play with her new pet. "James, look! He's climbing my head!" she says and all of a sudden they hear a click and see a flash. They turn around to see Remus holding a camera. "What was that for?" Estelle asks. "Memories," he says simply.
And that's exactly what it held. Memories.

for some odd reason this is my favorite chapter :)