Chapter 7- Third Year

I know the summer for second year is short I'm sorry haha

Summer 1973

 The summer went by in a whirl and everyone wrote to each other by the end they ended up at James house just like the previous year. When it was time to go back to Hogwarts they was all excited for what were to come.

Third Year 1973

"Ready for our third year?" Estelle asks Sirius as they were packing in one of James' many guest rooms. "Eh, I guess I'm worried about Peter. Have you heard anything from him?" she shakes her head. "Elle come down here for a second!" James calls. "Ugh, fine coming Potter." she laughs running down stairs. "What is it-" she starts but sees what James is holding. "Is that a-" he nods and she squeals. "I swear James if you killed my cousin-" Sirius starts running down the stairs after she squeals. "Oh Merlin, you got her a pygmy puff?!" he asks smiling. "Mhm Let me see him!" She says taking the animal gently from James hands. "You're never going to get rid of her now you know?" Sirius tells James, nudging him. "I know." he smiles watching the girl play with her new pet. "James, look! He's climbing my head!" she says and all of a sudden they hear a click and see a flash. They turn around to see Remus hold a camera. "What was that for?" Estelle asks. "Memories," he says simply.

Hogwarts Express Brought to you by: (Drumroll please)Luna Lovegood!

"New year and new possibilities." Elle says skipping off the train. "What's got you in such a good mood Tiny Black?" James asks. "I don't know, it's just I have my boys...." she trails off. "Oh yeah I've got my boys!" she fakes happily. "I have so much to be happy for!" she says acting happy but James saw right through it. "Elle we know you're upset about Pete-" he starts but is cut off by someone. "Hey guys sorry I didn't write I've had some home problems like I tried telling Elle many times..."he looks down. Elle slaps him then hugs him. "Godric Peter, you know how worried we were about you?" she asks. "You didn't write, you didn't attempt to get in any shape or form of communication! I was scared for my life!" she tells him."I know Elle I didn't mean to do that though." he says."I was scared and upset I was selfish I should've came back when I started getting the letters from you guys and I am so unbearably sorry and I was stupid I was a complete arse." he adds.

Great Hall

They walk towards the Great Hall joking around and acting like everything was perfect. "So how is everything going at home peter?" James asks. "Good mum and dad aren't fighting as much and my grandmother isn't as sick." he replies. "Aw Pete, are you sure everything is ok? I could beat someone up if needed." Sirius threatens. "Sirius!" Estelle scolds. "What if people are messing with him, imma beat them." he threatens again. Estelle rolls her eyes and shakes her head smiling at her cousin. Once they get to the Great Hall they sit down and wait for the feast to begin. Once all the first years are sorted the feast begins. "So did you guys stay together this summer?" Peter asks. "Mhm things at the manor got bad so we stayed with Jamie Poo." Sirius teases. "I thought I told you not to call me that anymore Sirius." James pouts blushing. "Aww but It's cute how you react James." Estelle laughs. "Now I see how you two are related." James says "Same sense of 'humor'" he laughs. "You know it Jamie." Estelle says dramatically flipping her hair and high-fiving her cousin. Estelle and Sirius intertwine their arms and skip out of the great hall after the feast. "Siri?" She calls when thye get to the common room. "Hm?" He calls back. "I think I want to give Pete another chance.." Sirius sighs. "If that's what you want Ellie then do it just don't look too far away because the person that cares about you the most is always the closest." He says and goes to walk upstairs. "Good night, love you Elle." He kisses her forehead and walks to his dorm. She sits down and thinks about what he said. Could he mean who she thought he meant? No it can't be they've been friends since first year it couldn't be James. She goes up to her dorm and immediately falls asleep dreaming of a messy brown haired boy with her stormy gray eyes and round glasses. She wakes up to the sun shining on her face. "Oh no."