Chapter 18-Sirius and Estelle

Previously

 "Hello love." he smiles and she jumps up hugging her. "Omg I feel so bad I called Liz a slag." she laughs. "Yeah me and Sirius were walking and I heard you yelling then I heard my own voice and I got scared." he says laughing. "So it really wasn't you?" she asks. "No. You know the real reason I broke up with her? Is because she's manipulative and she was talking about you." he whispers, holding her in his arms. 

Present

 "I love you so much I'd never go back to her." he says. Just then Lily bursts in with tears streaming down her face. "I'm so sorry Elle she threatened me, Marlene, and Dorcas she told me if I didn't take the potion and act like James she'd-" Estelle cuts her off. "It's fine Lil's it's her fault not yours." she says, hugging her. "Ok guys i've talked to Liz-" Remus starts walking into the dorm. "Actually I tried but it obviously didn't work. Which one of you is fake?" he asks. "What do you mean?" Sirius asks. "I don't know who but it feels different here." he says. "It's probably because you guys hardly come in here and there's more people." Elle says. "Yeah probably." Remus replies laughing. They spend the rest of the day in Estelles dorm talking and making fun of each other. "Ok guys we need to get to the Great Hall." Remus says. "Yeah let's go, I'm starving." Sirius and Estelle say getting up. "Them two I swear." James says, shaking his head laughing and follows after the two Blacks. When they get to the Great Hall they sit in their usual seats. "Sirius actually eat and not play with your food." Remus says sternly. "Yeah Sirius." Estelle teases. "Don't start Estelle." James glares at her trying not to laugh. "Siriiiii." Estelle starts again. "Elle-" Remus starts. "What, Ellie." Sirius says playing along tempting her. "Eat.Your.Food. You don't want Remy to go all wolfy on you." she teases. "Haha very funny Elle." Sirius says "And just so you know I am actually eating but first." he adds and throws a piece of food at Estelle. "Everyday." Remus mutters. They throw food back and forth until Professor Mcgonagall walks over and gets on to them. "You two already have Detention for two weeks would you like to make it three?" she asks. "No ma'am." they say looking down. "Well I advise you two to not throw food everyday." She tells them and walks off.  "I'll be back" Sirius says getting up.Just then Remus's face lit up. "Oh no what did you just think of?" Estelle asks. "Remember when Sirius was being a drama queen?" he asks. "Before Christmas break?" James asks and Remus nods.

"OOH JAMES AND ELLE SITTING IN A TREE." Sirius yells but stops when Remus slaps him on the shoulder. "OWWWW What was that for Remus?!" He says holding his arm dramatically. "Drama queen." Remus says, rolling his eyes. "I barely touched you." he adds. Sirius starts pouting, "Wow now look what you've done." Estelle jokes "He would've done that if I tapped him." Remus replies. "Would not!" Sirius exclaims, offended. Remus and Estelle laugh seeing the look on his face. "Anyway we should get going guys, the train is leaving soon and I don't want to be left." James says breaking their laughing fit. "Ugh fine be safe Jamie." Estelle says hugging him again. "It's only a few weeks, Tiny Black." he says reassuringly trying to comfort her. "I know I know bye." she replies, trying to hold back her tears.

"Try it." Estelle says as Sirius sits down. "Hey Siriiii. Estelle starts again. "Yes?" he says questionably. "I don't know." she shrugs. Remus barely taps him and he starts whining like a baby. "Owwwwww that hurt Remy." he complains. "See, I told you he's a Drama Queen." Remus rolls his eyes. "Remusssssss." Sirius complains. "Stop complaining, you big baby." Remus says patting, his back