Chapter 8- Christmas break

Christmas break

"Ok guys you have everything it's time to go." James asks. "Just waiting on Elle to get here." Sirius replies and the tiny Hufflepuff comes running towards them. "I'm here, I'm here!" She shouts. James laughs. "Come on tiny it's time to go." He says, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. They walk onto the train. "Hey Jamie? Can we talk please?"Estelle asks. "Yeah, let's find a compartment." he replies and they go into a different compartment. "I think I want to give Pete another chance. I mean I know what happened last year was terrible but maybe it'll be different." she tells him. "Well if that's what you want then that's what you need to do Tiny." he tells her and they hug. "So you and Elizabeth huh?" she teases. "Yeah we've been talking for a little bit. I think I like her? I don't know my feelings are all jumbled up right now." he admits looking down "Maybe we should get back to the other compartment..." She trails off. "Wait." he grabs her hand. "Just let me see something." he leans down and their lips meet. "What- oh my merlin i've got to get back to the compartment." she says really fast and runs to the other compartment. "Elle wait come back please when I'm with you my feelings aren't as jumbled and I don't know why." James explains. She stops breathing and turning around. "James I feel the same way but you're with Elizabeth and I'm with Peter ok? Just give it time and you'll forget about me." She walks back towards him and they kiss one more time. "I really do love you but I love Pete too I don't know how to feel right give me a little time ok?" she says and walks back. "I'll give you all the time in the world Little Black." he mutters and follows her.