2. Impulsive Decisions

🪐

🪐

Rayne's outfit

🪐

"Why am I here?" Rayne asks her brother disgust as they wait for Scott in the boy's locker room
"Because we need to know if Allison gave Scott a second chance."
"I'm not allowed to be here Stiles." She says as she sees boys changing and fake gags.

"You won't get in trouble, you are Coach's favourite." He says and she nods
"I'm gonna find Danny." She says and walks around the locker room as guys turn away from her
"Don't worry guys, I don't want to see them either and I'm gay so this will make me more gay."

"Ray?" She hears a voice and she turns to see Danny and she jumps in his arms
"Oh thank god you're here. I missed you." She says and he laughs
"Ray, we walked into school together."
"That was ages ago." She whines hugging him and he lets her down and she looks through his locker and hands him what he needs to put on and he hands her the clothes he took off.

"Can I borrow this?" She asks holding his hoodie.

"You mean steal it." He corrects
"I'll give it back...eventually." She pouts and he kisses her cheek and she smiles
"Yes, only because I love you." He says and she puts the hoodie on and kisses his nose.

"And I love you." She says and then Danny smirks at her
"So how is she?" And Rayne smiles
"She's good, we're good."
"Still haven't asked her out?"
"No but you will be the first to know." She says and it's time to go on the field and as she walks away Danny playfully slaps her ass and she turns to him and winks before leaving the locker room.

The whistle blows as Rayne sits on the bench
"Let's go! One on ones from up top. Jackson, take a long stick, today. Attaboy." Coach says and blows the whistle again and Rayne's leg moves up and down as they play.

It's Scott's turn and Jackson essentially throws him on the ground and Scott stands up and bends over and then he goes again and throws Jackson on the ground and everyone goes over to him and then Stiles runs over to Scott and they leave and Rayne runs after them not knowing where they went.