28. Getting to you

🪐

🪐

Rayne's outfit

🪐

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles says and the locker shuts.

"All right, I'll do it." Danny says and Stiles yelps
"What?" He asks
"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." He says.

"Oh, that is so sweet. Are you kidding?" He asks
"Yes! I'm kidding!" He says and Rayne puts a 10 dollar bill in his hand while laughing
"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny! It's not attractive, all right?" Stiles says as they walk away and Rayne sits on the bench.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back! Not happy that you're late." Coach says
"Sorry, Coach." He says
"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players! I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off season." Coach says.

"I think they're good, Coach." Rayne says looking at Danny and Isaac
"Rayne, are you running today?" He asks
"No, absolutely. I don't run. I mean seriously if I was getting chased by a serial killer I'd just stand there and open my arms and say 'I've accepted my fate, have at it'." She says opening her arms.

"Rayne, how many times do you see your therapist?" Coach asks
"Once a week, Coach." She says
"Make it twice a week." He says and walks away.

"Will do!"

🪐

"Ethan, I always forget-- how many bones in the human body?" Aiden asks as Isaac tries to get out of their grip
"I don't know. Let's count!" Ethan says and then he gets punched in the face
"That's one." Scott says and they all glow their eyes and flick their claws when they hear a scream.