79. Hurts Like Hell

🪐

🪐

Rayne walks into the operating theatre to try and find Theo. She then hears voices to she stays quiet and sees Theo smiling at Tracy and then kisses her. Theo pulls her closer to him, so she's straddling his hips, but it's not long before the pain gets to him and he groans.

Rayne turns so her back is against the wall as she puts her hand to her mouth as tears prick her eyes.

She felt stupid

She felt so stupid for believing it was all true.

And the feeling hurt like hell.

So she left.

Unknowing that a certain someone had saw her and felt anger beyond compare.

🪐

Rayne walks into the animal clinic to see The Surgeon is laying on the exam table while Stiles, Deaton, Scott, and Liam surround him, looking concerned.
"What the fuck?" Rayne asks as she stands around the table as well
"Can you keep him alive?" Scott asks.

"I'm not sure he technically is alive." Deaton says
"Screw keeping him alive! How do we get him to talk?" Liam asks
"Personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough..." Stiles says.

"Come..." They hear a whisper
"Did you hear that?" Liam asks
"Come to me... To me..." Suddenly, The Surgeon bolts upright and causes an ear-splittingly loud noise to ring loudly throughout the room, which forces Rayne, Deaton, Scott, Liam, and Stiles to cover their ears with their hands. While they're distracted, The Surgeon stands and gets ready to leave.

Liam growls and lunges toward him before Scott can stop him.
"Liam, wait!" He says
The Surgeon turns and causes an electromagnetic concussive blast that shoves Liam backward into the wall behind him before he crashes to the floor. The Surgeon walks out the door and raises his hand before he walks into the parking lot, which causes all of the metal furniture to fly toward the door to the exam room. Liam gets to his feet, rubbing his sore neck, but when he and Scott start to chase after The Surgeon, Deaton stops them.

"Stop. It's electrified." Deaton says and Scott's eyes widen in shock, and he gently holds out his hand to feel the static electricity coming off of the furniture and Rayne, Scott and Liam listen to the conversation outside.

"Marcel... if this is what immortality looks like, I think you might have been misled." Sebastien says
"For you... All for you..." Marcel says
"What did you do with it, Marcel? Where's the pike?" He asks.

"The Argents..." Marcel says and their eyes widen in shock when he realizes what they're talking about.
"The cane!" Scott says
"But they took it. They took the cane." Liam says.