7. Night at the School

🪐

🪐

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott shouts
"Does it look like we have the key?" Rayne shouts back
"Grab something!" Scott says.

"What?" Stiles asks
"Anything!" Stiles then looks out the window to see the cutters on the steps.

"Don't you fucking dare." Rayne says but he's already out the door and they look out the window to see the alpha and Scott bangs on the door and the alpha runs at Stiles but he makes it in time and locks the door.

"You fucking dumbass." Rayne says punching his arm and then hugging him and then they hear a howl and they run into a classroom and move a desk when Stiles stops.

"Shh! Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out." He says
"I know." Scott says

"It's your boss." Stiles says
"What?"
"Deaton, the alpha, your boss." Stiles says.

"No."
"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf." Stiles says and Rayne walks to the window as they argue
"Stiles, what's wrong with your jeep?" She asks and they walk to her.

"What do you mean? Nothing wrong."
"It's bent." Scott says
"Like dented?" Stiles asks looking at it.

"No bent as in bent." Rayne says and then something gets thrown at the window and they all duck and turn to see the car battery.

"Holy fuck." Rayne says
"That's my battery." Stiles says and tries to stand up but Scott and Rayne stop him.

"He could be right outside." Scott says
"He is right outside." Stiles says
"Just let me look." Scott says
"What happened to the werewolf hearing?" Rayne asks as Scott looks out the window.

"Move now?" Stiles asks
"Move now." And they all walk out the classroom
"This way." Scott says and the twins stop him.

"What?" He asks
"We need to go somewhere without windows."
"Every single room in this building has windows." Scott says.

"Or somewhere with less windows."
"The locker room." Scott says and the twins nod and they walk to the locker room.

"Call your dad." Scott says when they enter.
"And tell him what?"
"I don't know anything. There's a gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop care, it'll take off."

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including our dad." Stiles says
"They have guns." Scott says
"Last time I checked it took a wolfsbane bullet to slow him down and he's not an alpha so twice as fast." Rayne says.

"We have to find a way out and just run for it."
"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile." Stiles says
"And you're the only one who's a werewolf and he can't run if his life depended on it." Rayne says looking at her brother.