ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

𝐬 𝐚 𝐮 𝐝 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 (𝐧.)

♤ 𝐀 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭;

'𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.'' ♤

☆☆☆07:30amMay 16thChoi mansion☆

☆☆☆
07:30am
May 16th
Choi mansion

The sound of the alarm going off and the sound of birds chipping around the window might have been the worst way to wake up, beside hearing your father yell, that is.

Mi-Ra sighed, squeezing her eyes even more as if trying to bring herself back in her dreams instead of actually waking up. Her eyes were tired enough, she didn't need another day of school, thank you very much. School was exhausting anyway. Having to deal with professors that barely care about students, exams that are supposed to grade you on your knowledge even though a human could be graded much better without all the pressure put upon them and buch of shitass bullies roaming around as if they were gods.

The alarm kept going off and if she didn't get up now, she knew she'll have to deal with the consequences of being late and hearing her sister nag at her. So, with all the willpower left in her body, she stretched her arm and slammed the blue plastic enough for it to shut up.

Fucking hell, I shouldn't have watched that show up until 4am, now I can't even get up from bed. Mi-Ra complained, trashing on the bed for few seconds like a child before actually getting up.

First thing when she got up, was noticing the way her wrist stung with pain. Second was noticing that her dumbass didn't clean the cuts yesterday and watched the show instead and third thing she noticed was that she had only thirty minutes to be out of her house if she wanted to meet up with her sister.

You see, Choi Mi-Ra was the sister of Choi Nam-Ra, daughter of two shitheads that had to divorce and separate the two sisters. Mi-Ra lived with her father because it wasn't a secret that her mother despised her. She resembled her father, his features and even his reckless behaviours. Her eyes were same as her father's, her voice sometimes resembled his and her attitude and short temper were taken from him. Whereas Nam-Ra, she looked exactly like their mother. Smooth long hair, eyes shaped as if copy pasted from their mother and cold and closed off like their mother.

When the divorce happened, four years ago, their mother said that she would be only taking Nam-Ra and leave Mi-Ra to her father. Of course, that was only the beginning of Mi-Ra's downfall. Their father didn't want Nam-Ra much but he allowed Nam-Ra to spend her weekends in his house and Mi-Ra was never invited nor wanted in their mother's house.