𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

❝ 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚍 ❞
𝙸𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 '𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢'

☆17:30pmOctober 29th Six months later,Evacuated camp,Suhyeok's P

17:30pm
October 29th
Six months later,
Evacuated camp,
Suhyeok's P.O.V

Suhyeok woke up happy. He greeted Gyeong-Su and told the people that worked in the kitchen that their breakfast was prepared amazingly even though it was terrible and he threw out half of it.

Currently he was sitting on the ground with his back resting on one of the white tents. His eyes were closed and he was absorbing the sun that decided to visit for today. It was a really pretty day too, depsite the coldness and the harsh wind, the sun was there and Suhyeok could ignore the coldness only because of that and last night's events.

"Suhyeok." A voice said.

Suhyeok looked to his right, placing his hand over his eyes so that he could see only to come face to face with On-Jo. The girl was wearing her cream colored jacket, a white turtleneck and her hair was in a ponytail, her overgrown bangs hiding bits of her eyes.

Suhyeok sent her a smile and stood up, following her on a quiet walk.

"Where have you been?" Suhyeok asked since this morning On-Jo didn't show up to breakfast and even to lunch. "I couldn't find you, I saw the others a few times around here."

It was true, Suhyeok was looking for On-Jo the whole morning because he wanted to tell her that they should go to the school tonight but she was impossible to find so Suhyeok was left waiting for her to find him instead. He wanted to tell her first since Cheong-San was alive, she deserved to know first.

"I wanted to see them, but I couldn't do it." On-Jo replied. "I thought it might remind me."

"Will you forget if you don't see them?" Suhyeok asked.

It was a typical conversation between them, always the same subject to talk about no matter what or even how much they tried not to.

"I went to the mountain last night and saw a campfire." On-Jo said instead.

Suhyeok's heart stopped for a second.

"I think someone lit a fire on the school rooftop." On-Jo added, both of them stopping to walk so that they could look at each other.

I was there. Suhyeok wanted to say but kept quiet instead and asked, "on the rooftop? Are you sure about that?"

"I could have been mistaken but I'm pretty sure." On-Jo replied. "Nam-ra said that we should have a campfire if we should ever meet again." Suhyeok looked around, making sure no one was listening to the conversation especially the soilders that walked around the camp. On-Jo did the same before lowering her voice and adding, "I plan on going tonight."