Chapter 23: Let's Go Home.

♤ "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩,
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤,
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭,
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧,
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐬,
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫-𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬,"

"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬,
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬,
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞,
𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞,
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞,
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞,
𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞,"

- 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐝, 𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞. ♤

☆10:15amMay 18thHyosan high-school Gym Hall☆

10:15am
May 18th
Hyosan high-school
Gym Hall

It was safe to say that there were more than thirty zombies inside the gym and as soon as Mi-Ra was out, she was forced to stab a zombie since the group had made noise inside the storage room and the door opening was enough to trigger the closest zombie.

"Guard the door, I'll shout on the other side of the hall," Mi-Ra told Nam-Ra, nodding towards the furthest corner in the gym. Zombies growled next to her, following her voice but getting confused since apparently to them, there was no one around. "And I'll give you a singal so you can let the others out."

"Okay," Nam-ra nodded, looking uneasy.

It was understandable though, Nam-Ra wasn't used to being so close to the zombies and walking carelessly around them when they looked that terrifying. Mi-Ra could understand Nam-Ra's uneasiness but she was sure her sister would do great because Nam-Ra had learned fighting a little and she would get used to the zombies the more time she spent with them.

Mi-Ra waved at Nam-Ra and made her way towards the furthest corner.

"Ya, zombies!" She screamed, cupping her hands around her mouth. "Let's play the I stab zombies as they look dumb Game!"

The zombies charged towards Mi-Ra, leaving Nam-Ra alone at the door. Mi-Ra skipped few steps before stopping, swinging her knife at the first zombie and since that made noise, the zombies kept staying there. Mi-Ra nodded at Nam-Ra and her sister nodded back before slowly opening the door to the storage room but few zombies heard her and ran towards the door so Nam-Ra closed it immediately and Mi-Ra heard Mi-Jin curse.