Chapter 6: Existence

♤ "𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧
𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐫,
𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞,"

- 𝐋𝐏, 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞. ♤

☆16:13pmMay 16thHyosan high-school, broadcasting room, second floor☆

16:13pm
May 16th
Hyosan high-school, broadcasting room, second floor

"Is it gone?" Asked Dae-Su with wide eyes.

They walked towards the windows only to see the zombie crawl on her feet and walk away with growling and much more blood than she had had when Mi-Ra first saw her.

"That was insane." Mumbled Wu-Jin as few sighed and relaxed their bodies.

"Are you okay?" Asked Cheong-San.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Replied Gyeong-Su.

Hyo-Ryung slumped onto On-Jo, hugging her out of fear. Mi-Ra and Nam-Ra looked at each other as the boys who were near the window asked each other if they are okay and if they are hurt.

"Will you stop putting yourself in danger?" Nam-Ra sternly said, pulling Mi-Ra away from the crowd. "I don't plan on losing you, okay?"

"Nam-Ra, even if I put myself in danger, I always make sure I find a clear path to escape." Mi-Ra reassured. "Plus, even if I didn't have classes with these people here, they feel sort of like a comfortable home, you know?"

Nam-Ra sighed but didn't say anything for a moment and only watched Mi-Ra. Sure, the girl did plan to just run up and stab the hell out of the zombie but she wouldn't have let herself get bitten or get in too much danger. When she saw Suhyeok, Cheong-San and Gyeong-Su struggling, Mi-Ra felt the need to help them, she felt like something bad would happen if she didn't but then Gyeong-Su threw the computer at the zombie and Mi-Ra didn't have the chance to help. Mi-Ra didn't believe people when they said dangerous moments could bond you with the people you are in it with but now, looking around the room, Mi-Ra could finally say it might have been true after all.

"How about you promise me something." Nam-ra finally said.

"What is it?"

"You can go in dangerous situations only if you promise me you won't die. You can risk it but never sacrifice." Nam-ra said. "Please, never ever sacrifice yourself. Be selfish. Even if it's for me."

Mi-Ra opened her mouth to protest but then sighed and closed it. "Only if you promise the same."

Nam-Ra nodded. "Okay."

"I'm taking your word very seriously. If you sacrifice yourself I'll bring you from the dead and kill you myself, got it?" Asked Mi-Ra, pointing her knife at Nam-Ra.