Chapter 22: Op. 71a, Waltz Of The Flowers.

♤ "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞,"

'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬,
𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞, 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬,"

- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳, 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬. ♤

☆01:15amMay 18th

01:15am
May 18th

Hyosan high-school
Gym Hall, storage room

It's been an hour or so and no one had spoken up so far. Cheong-San and On-Jo were at the far end, On-Jo holding Cheong-San as the boy crumbled in her arms. Gyeong-Su sat near his best friend as well, giving him support even though he didnt know how he could help. Dae-Su had apologised to Cheong-San few minutes after the doors closed and now he was sitting next to Joon-Yeong and Hyo-Ryung, Wu-Jin was sitting next to Ha-Ri while Mi-Jin sat on the other side of Ha-Ri. Mi-Ra was hugging Nam-Ra, hoping to soothe her sister while Suhyeok sat next to her, Mi-Ra being sandwiched between the two.

"Are you feeling better?" Mi-Ra asked, tucking Nam-Ra's hair behind her ear.

The redness of her eye stayed which was strange but Mi-Ra caught herself in a broken glass only to see that her own redness stayed as well.

"I think so," Nam-ra replied. "But I'm really weak..."

"Me too," mumbled Mi-Ra, sighing and pulling Nam-Ra closer.

"I'm sorry... I'm supposed to be stronger-"

"No," Mi-Ra cut her off. "We won't be having that conversation. You are allowed to feel weak Nam-Ra, we both are. Let's stop using our parents' words, yeah?"

Nam-Ra blinked at her before slowly nodding. "Okay," she softly replied.

Mi-Ra smiled.

"You should sleep, come on," Mi-Ra said, pulling Nam-Ra towards the pile of gym mattresses, glad that her sister didn't protest.

Mi-Ra slowly pulled Nam-Ra to the ground, placing the softer mattresses under her head and then pulling Hyo-Ryung as well, telling her to sleep as well. She helped the two lie down comfortably before glancing towards Dae-Su and Joon-Yeong only to find the two asleep. Dae-Su's hands over Joon-Yeong's chest, hugging him as they slept. On-Jo and Cheong-San were somewhat asleep as well, their eyes were barely holding up and Mi-Ra knew they were going to fall asleep soon. Gyeong-Su, Wu-Jin and Ha-Ri were asleep long ago, the three seemingly too tired to stay awake a little longer.